Enjoying the hobby with the second generation

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Neo Tallgeese, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Neo Tallgeese

Neo Tallgeese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was going to post this earlier this week then I saw a comment from Dr.Traveler that reminded me, but I wanted to know were there any fathers (or mothers) who have had the privalage to enjoy the hobby with their children. My boys are 4 and 2 and they enjoy watching Transformers with me and playing with their toys. I used to let them play with like Armada Hotshot or the flip up Animated ones, but now that Rescue Bots are out, its one of their top choices. I think it's great. Now if only we could get my wife on board. :cool: 

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I wish I had a younger child to hang out with and talk Transformers with.

3. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My 4 year old son knows who many of the common characters. Between G1, Prime, Movie, Animated, and BW, he can name most characters on the screen. He can identify any toy of Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, or Shockwave. Prime is his favorite show and he can name all of the Autobots (even Wheeljack, but not Smokescreen yet) and half of the Decepticons.

My two year old daughter can name Optimus prime and Bumblebee without issue.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  4. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I'm 19 and my little brother is 10 we watch most of the shows together. He has seen beast wars and I would like to get the g1 box set for us to watch next.

5. OmegaSupreme235

OmegaSupreme235 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Every Monday me and my 10 year old girl do homework then catch up on the previous weeks prime and animated and play transformers its the best thing on earth and I truely love every minute of it!

6. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    My 13 year old daughter loves watching G1 and Beast Wars with me And of course whe won the Art contest at Botcon 11 :D 

7. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Probably not. Kids have a habit of not liking the same thing as their parents.