Energon Upgrades

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by TransRavak25, Jan 23, 2012.

1. TransRavak25

TransRavak25 Maximal

As the Decepticons have Dark Energon and Steriods Energon (Knock out took that small vial of it remember :) ) could they combine the two and infuse themselves with it, afterall it could explain the powerisers subline all of which have transparent plastic which could be used to show the effects of Dark+Steriods energon. And so far all the powerisers are decpticons, seeing as optimus is part of them as Orion Pax, so could this be an energon upgrade for the decpticons. Alternitivly they could lob a load through the new space bridge and get more zombies.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    If I'm not mistaken, the "powerizer" name is for the Voyager class light-up weapon gimmick, so it's definitely not something Decepticon specific. I'd rather see Knock Out try and create his own synthergon and test it out on some of the troops (which, in all honestly, I'll be surprised if something like that doesn't happen). Though I don't foresee any permanent upgrades via energon coming down the pipeline, and honestly, I don't think I would want to...

3. TransRavak25

TransRavak25 Maximal

yes but i think it could play apart of the story, they've done it in the past e.g transmetals(2) fuzors, target masters, head masters, superlink, mini cons, cyber planet keys, power masters just to name a few

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    No.

5. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    If you mean mix dark-en and synth-en together, test it on, say, Knockout, and have it blow up in their faces.. yeah. That's totally gonna happen.

6. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    I dont think they would after Megatron's close encounter with being controlled by Unicron.