Energon Unicron Parts

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by chugway, Feb 18, 2010.

1. chugway

chugway ming mong ping pong

Which Energon Black Unicron parts are identical to the Regular Armada or TRU Reissue Unicron versions? also are the hand covers that go on the arms interchangable, or will a left arm only fit on a left arm?

I was lucky enough to find a reasonably priced (but very incomplete) energon unicron earlier and now i want to finish him up. Basically i'm lacking all the accessories except his chest panels, and there don't seem to be many Energon Unicron parts available via the usual channels compared to the movie-colour Unicrons, so which bits aren't repaint-specific and can be grabbed from anywhere?

(this isn't a feeble attempt to mention my burning desire for unicron parts in this forum rather than the other one, it's an honest question. ... okay maybe a little bit of a feeble blag...)

2. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    ...like, none of them.

They are entirely different. I don't think one bit of him is interchangable.

It'd be cheaper and easier to buy a complete loose figure.

3. chugway

Not even the wings, or the wing clip things? They looked pretty similar from what I could see from pics.

4. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    They're a different gray.

The "wings" that make his shell are an entirely different color plastic.

The two toys are not compatible (color wise, I mean, all the parts will fit...)

5. chugway

Aah, cheers - Different shade of wing-grey I can cope with, I'm going to see if I can dye his wings black anyway. I'm not interested in making him 100% complete, just getting him into half-decent shape for standing around in robot mode.

Anybody khow if the left and right arm covers are specific to their particular side?