Minor/Repaint: Energon Swoop (Cartoon Colors)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by E. C. R. Former, Oct 23, 2010.

1. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

So, I managed to score for myself an Energon Swoop off of Ebay. As I've seen a few others do so on the Radicons, I decided to paint it into Swoop's G1 Cartoon/Diaclone colors. Hmm, probably needs some more detailing. That G1 Swoop sword sure looks more like a dagger rather than a sword. Maybe I should've tried giving it some hands. Oh well, tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

looks good like the others i've seen bit IMO it does need some real hands....

3. King Waspinator

King Waspinator Well-Known Member

looks awesome,

neat work

4. VestigialHeart1

VestigialHeart1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i have this figure and never really thought to try this. I never noticed the detail on him until now. Awesome job! I might have to give this a go. I agree with the previous poster though. He would look wicked with hands. Are you going to try and update E Grimlock as well? Maybe even the combined mode? LoL That would be quite a feat if you could improve that!!!

5. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

I actually don't own Energon Grimlock. When I got this figure off of ebay, I checked and the guy selling it was not selling Grimlock. Don't ask me why.

6. VestigialHeart1

VestigialHeart1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dug up my old E Swoop and Grimlock last night and was fiddling with the combined mode to see if it was salvagable. It looks to me as though there are components to E Grimlocks beast mode head that were scrapped during production but can be modded to better accomodate his combined form.

I know you said you don't have E Grimlock but after playing around with mine I can say I'm REALLY curious what a modded combined mode would look like for these two guys painted up nice like your Swoop here. Just food for thought.