Minor/Repaint: Energon Superion will pump you up!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by badbadryan, Jan 18, 2011.

1. badbadryan

badbadryan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello all,
    I want to say right off the back that this is not my idea originally. I can not find the site that I got it from in the first place to give credit. If anyone knows please let me know so I can gladly give credit to the genius that made this up!

That aside, This is Energon Superion With Crossover Hulk parts. Let me know what you think and I will be posting more pics later today.
    Thanks,
    BBR

Attached Files:

• 156.JPG
      156.JPG
      File size:
      910.6 KB
      Views:
    • 157.JPG
      157.JPG
      File size:
      841.3 KB
      Views:
    • 160.JPG
      160.JPG
      File size:
      740.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Wow, that actually looks pretty cool! I'd love to see some shots of how the pieces attach.
    How are the shoulders articulated now - do they still relying on the connection between the limb-bots and Storm Jet, or do they use the Hulk arms' attachment points to the limb-bots?
    Also, do they just form kibble in the other modes, or have you got an extra form for the spare parts, like a separate tank mode or something? That sort of functionality adds so much to combiner kibble in my estimation. :) 

3. badbadryan

badbadryan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I can definitely take some pictures of how everything attaches for you a little later today. I would say that the biggest issue is that he is very top heavy. He stands very well but wants to do a split sometimes. I also had to make some modifications to make the feet work. As for the shoulders, you have to use the connection between the limb-bots and Storm Jet. I am working on the combined mode for the combiner bits at the moment. I do not think it will be to hard to come up with something like a tank drone or something.
    Thanks for looking!
    BBR