Energon Six-Shot

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dirge121, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Does he survive the series?
    After he gets crushed by Galvatron, he isnt seen again, but near the end of the same episode, he is heard talking to Skorponok, saying something along the lines of 'Im free at last'.
    So what do you all think, does Six-Shot survive, left to die slowly by Galvatron or was it a mistake, maybe in the dubbing?
    This always had me puzzled, anyone able to shed some light on it, a theory perhaps?

2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, for what it's worth, here is the Wiki explanation:

Sixshot, Shockblast's younger brother, was also an Autobot captive on Cybertron, joined in his cel block by Snowcat, Demolishor and Mirage after the Autobots captured them following the destruction of Unicron. Informing of the death of his brother, Sixshot swore revenge on Optimus Prime, and escaped alongside the other Decepticons when Megatron's forces freed them. Putting his technical expertise to work, Sixshot proved useful to Megatron in controlling the flow of Energon gas and using the Energon Towers to move Cybertron across space, but the weasely Sixshot often complicated matters by directly disobeying Megatron (who had now become Galvatron) in a few attempts to destroy Optimus Prime himself. This led to several beatings at the hands of Galvatron, but Sixshot seemed a glutton for punishment as he played the other Decepticons off against each other and snuck off to claim the power of Super Energon for himself. Arriving at the reservoir, however, Sixshot discovered that Galvatron had again immersed himself in the liquid, growing to a colossal height, and as punishment for his treachery, the gigantic Galvatron promptly destroyed Sixshot by grinding him beneath his heel. However, the gun on his right arm survived, containing Sixshot's spark, which was later found afterward and locked away in the Cybertronian Prison.

I don't recall seeing the last sentence. I'll have to watch the episode again.

3. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I see, only his gun survived and his spark was contained in it?

I guess this is more fuel for the Transformers dont all keep their sparks in their chest theory.

Also, I dont remember the name of the episode, but its the one before 'Destructive Power'.

The exact speech is:
    Six-Shot: 'Im free Skorponok'
    Skorponok: ' Yes, you've finally made it Six-Shot, but look at the price you had to pay to achieve your goal'

Also, I realised, you can see Six-shot's right hand in the bottom corner of the picture, Skorponoks looking at it while they talk.

4. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

hrm? thats all news to me

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Well, it would make more sense for survial if the spark could be moved to an undamaged area. I agree with Skorponok in a way, it is a high price to pay for "survival". You just have to hope other Transformers would think enough of you to want to rebuild you. :wink: 

6. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    I never even knew Sixshot was in the series, I just figured he was just a repaint Hasbro made up.:lol 

7. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Yeah, he turned up a couple of episodes after Shock-Blast, and rapidly developed more personality than most other Characters in the short time he was there.
    He even read comic books when being confined to the control room, I didnt even know there were comics on Cybertron.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I thought the last line was more of a spiritual reference to his being freed of his body and the burdens he bore in life. Scorponok's line seems to reinforce that, suggesting that Sixshot's freedom came at the cost of his life.
    Can't recall the gun part at all. Might have been a line of dialogue inserted into the dub to make the outcome less violent, I'm sure it wasn't there in Super Link.

9. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I really disliked the whole idea behind the brothers thing...They got ride of shockblast far too soon IMO. I agree with Sol Fury about how skishot died thought.

10. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    imho sixshot was truer to shockwave than shockblast