Energon Omega Supreme: Stud or dud?

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Movebuster, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

I pcked up one two nights ago at the wal mart i work at, he was marked at 40 bucks, but rang up 10 (plus my 10% employee discount) so basically, I got him for 9 bucks.

2. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    *envy*

3. Sarrow

Sarrow Well-Known Member

WOW! what a deal. I actually paid $50 for mine last winter, but I don't regret it. He is an awesome homage to G1 omega supreme (one of my all time fav TFs).

I've had him on display in robot mode since I bought him. I don't care much for the crane/train, but the battleship more than makes up for it. I'd definitely recommend him. Especially for $10(!) dollars.

4. Baby Bumblebee

Baby Bumblebee Well-Known Member

the headmaster gimmick and the g1 homage made this figure very desirable. especially since i have a non yellowed completely working in box, w/ instructions, decoder strip, and sticker sheet. OS. I went into wal marts storage area and found it in a stack of boxes before it was put upon the shelf. I also braved the wrath of my wife to get it. this figure is the centerpiece of my energon collection.

5. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

*does a happy dance*