I so excited to finally get Energon Grimlock, but when I got him out of the package I found myself with more of a statue as far as the lower torso goes. I tried to remove the ball joints that are pinned in Grimlock's torso halves. I ended up having to carve around them from the outside. Too increase articulation I carved out areas at the top of Grimlock's peg hole on both of his legs. It's not as much movement as I had imagined or wanted, but it's sure as s*** better than it used to be. I also was able to give his T-Rex's mouth a wider range of motion. I carved off the two small gray tabs usually at back of his head, followed by shaving down the grey piece of plastic that covers the "Mega-Dinobot" head, and finally angling off the tops of the peg holes for that piece of plastic. I like his Alt. mode can look not only more G1-ish, but more fierce. Last but not least, I made the "Mega-Dinobot" head swivel. Even though the mode sucks... a lot it was such an easy fix. There is a tab keeping the head in place right in front of the swivel joint, cut that off - done. This project is finished and I am proud with what I was able to accomplish, however I am not ruling out coming back to this one day in the future to try to get the articulation I really wanted. EDIT: Added the picture of Mega-Dinobot's head.