Energon Downshift Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. I remember seeing a picture of an Energon Downshift, that was modded in a way that his legs were facing the opposite way, making the top part of the rear of his vehicle mode form the front of his legs instead of the back. I've been searching, but haven't been able to find anything about it. I'm not 100% sure it was actually modded, and not just a digibash, but I am pretty sure that someone had actually done that to their Downshift. Thanks in advance for any and all help with this. I'm thinking about getting ahold of one for a kitbash.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Nvm..there's a new thread with the mod I remember, though now I remember that it made the front end of the car the front of the legs (don't know why I was thinking it was the back of the alt-mode. Hmm...looks like I'll have to search around a bit more for a mold that'll work for the homage I was going for with this. Here's a link to the thread where I found it if anybody's curious.

http://www.tfw2005.com/radicons-cus...ssical-wheeljack-mod-from-e-downshift-164227/