energon...doomlock/cruellock...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lumpy, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    who do you prefer? i've got two cruellock's and one doomlock and want to trim that to just one of that mold...but which color scheme is the best? i cant make up my mind...i was leaning towards cruellock, because i used his green sword with my classics megatron, but i just got henkei megatron, which means that sword will look VERY out of place...and i'm not sure if they orange sword will look any better....so now i dont know what to do...suggestions?

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Well for one thing, you're going to want to dump one Cruellock no matter what, since clearly troop-building is not what you have in mind now. Personally I'd prefer Dinobot Magma Type over either of them, but with what you've got... Doom-Lock. More colorful and interesting than Cruellock, though I like all three.

I don't think you'll have too much of a problem with Doom-Lock's weapon as a sword. Don't know about Megatron, but try introducing it to Grimlock...

The best combination of mix-and-matched parts was Dinobot Magma with Doom-Lock's clear orange parts. Mmm, mmm.

3. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    I can't really give you advice one way or the other on which to keep, but I'd love to take one of the spare ones off of your hands once you decide which to get rid of.

4. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I agree with that but I suppose it's not an option here.

I personally prefer Cruellock. Doomlock's magma colors dont really work with his lighter parts.

As for the swords, I gave the orange one to Energon Galvatron long before Classics Megatron was made. I had Classics Megs with the green sword for a while, too.

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    That's a hard call. I like both of them. But lately I've been digging Doomlock's colors more. That could soon change though since I'm pretty wishy washy.

6. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    thanks guys...still not sure what i'll do...i should probably just give megatron each sword and see if i like one more then the other...and if i dont like either, giving it to grimlock so he has a real sword isnt a bad idea at all...and unicron supreme, i'll PM you when i decide to sell one...

7. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    Thanks! I appreciate it!