Customs: Energon Demolishor Repair Question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by darksage78, Dec 23, 2007.

1. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Not sure where the white piece and spring go. While taking him apart, the pieces fell out immediately. I think it may go into one of the three holes on the main brick part but not sure how they fit in. Any help is appreciated, thanks =D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

I looked at mine very closely and I can't figure out where the hell this goes.
    My best advice would be to reassemble him and see if it affected anything.
    You may not even need those parts.

3. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

The main block is a lot looser for some reason.

4. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

lol, then I probably don't have that part either! But it don't change anything else.
    I don't get it 'cause I did'nt take this guy appart but then again, I got it used by somebody here.

5. tentagil

tentagil Well-Known Member

i just took mine apart and watched that part fly out as soon as the torso was loosened. If you look at the pack of the inside of the rear torso section you'll see to slits down the sides, the right side one has a little cutout at the bottom, thats where the piece goes, its a catch to help hold the center block in place in the different modes. Put the part in with the nub in the cutout, and the long end pointing towards the front, it will fit snuggly, then slide the center block in and put on the front torso piece, you'll notice that when you move the block their is a slight click, thats the little white nub moving and locking in place to help secure the block in either vehicle or bot mode.

6. dak

dak <b><font color=blue>I am DAK! The customizer!</fon

News Credits:
    exactly what I was thinking.

7. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Like this?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not sure how to get the spring in though. Thanks for the help everyone, especially you dak

8. tentagil

tentagil Well-Known Member

That where it goes. You have to compress the spring then slide the piece into the slot. It takes a little work but its not to hard. Just be careful, that little spring has an amazing amount of bounce to it. Shot myself a few times trying to put it back in.

9. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Thanks tentagil, I got it =D I guess I won't take that part out when I repaint it lol