Energon, Cybertron & other series DVD sets

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tracks_25, May 30, 2007.

1. Tracks_25

Tracks_25 We rollin'

Apr 3, 2007
    I just recently finished watching the Armada series and I really enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the final battle between Megs & Prime. Does anyone know where I can find DVD sets for Energon & Cybertron DVDs. I didn't know they were all part of the same series until recently but now I'd like to track them down too. I did a little looking around and it looks like you can only get them in volumes in the US but I don't know about other areas of the world.

What about Robots in Disguise. Id like to find this series as well?

What other series were there. I know they did Beast Wars & Beast Machines but anything else Im lost on.

I'll need something for when I finish masterforce, Victory & Headmasters :) 

Thanks in Advance.

Sorry if this is a reptitve post. I did use the search and didn't find any thing specific.
  2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2003
    News Credits:
    Only in Japan, for the moment. The North American releases are only smatterings of random episodes. No complete sets at the moment, and with the series' blah popularity, I wouldn't hold my breath.

There's a PAL set available (in Europe, of course). The licensing rights in North America are all messed up to hell, what with Disney's acquiring of all the Saban properties.