Video: Energon AMV

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by ILoveDinobot, Aug 27, 2006.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
  2. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

im never sure were to post thread adverstisng my music vids, and even when you do people never send feedback, so i will :D .
    Its pritty good for your second music vid.......alot better then mine was. Firstly what program did you use to create it?
    Its hard to know what to suggest. I think its a case of using more clips, the clips you used where quite long. also try and keep to the beat of the music. If you look at Steeljaws music on tfrebellion.com, he dose friggin amazing vids, watchin his vids and trying and pick up the skills from him helped me alot. Might help you to.

Hope this helped you out, hope i didnt sound arrogant like some people have been towards my music vids..............bastards :( 

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    haha :lol  thanks Cobra, I appreciate feedback negative or positive, that is how one improves themselves. Plus I like your videos, but I told you that before! oh also I use Windows movie maker to make it, makes it real easy. As for the clips I was trying real hard to make what was happening in the clips match the lyrics. But thanks again for the feedback :D 

4. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

ooo little advise try and use translations, I use windows movie maker to and when you get a clip if you right click it you can make the clip fade in or out which is a nice effect. Also if you drag clips on top of each other it makes a nice effect, obviously dont over use effects like i did in one of my vids.