"Endgame" Speculation (Spoilers ahoy)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, May 11, 2009.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    "The board is set. The pieces are moving"- Gandalf from LOTR 3

This Saturday is the season and maybe series finale of Animated.

What do you think will happen?

What we know is...

Prowl dies

Optimus whoops Megs with a weapon that is not his ax (Probably the Magnus Hammer)

I'm guessing that Lugnut might turn on Megatron due to his jealousy of Shockwave. That might be also a reaon why Megs might lose.

Sentinel finally gets what he deserves

We finally find about how Sari came to be

At the end of the two-partrer we might get a reversal of fate with two characters.

What do you think will happen?

2. drill

drill Gotham's White Knight

News Credits:
    As much as I love the character, I hope Sentinel dies. It would only be fitting, as that's how it usually is with stories involving him. (Sentinel dies, passing on leadership to Optimus)

3. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, only part 1 is premiering this Saturday.

4. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    might be worth editing your original post to avoid the 100 posts telling you that its not all airing on the same day.

Ultra Magnus & Optimus Prime vs. Shockwave & Megatron "Mega powers collide"

I'm not overly sure what to expect and thats a good thing.

5. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    My Guess Setinel and Magnus both die... Prime is thrust into a leadership role he didnt expect reavives Magnus's hammer(ratchet knew this was going to happen) Prime kills Megatron(or so they all think) bumble bee and bulkhead enter the Elite Gaurd (I Guess prowl shall die by megatron or shockwave probably having shockwave trying to kill optimus during final battle with megatron from behind prowl jumps infront of blast to save him) should be a fun end of the show prob best 2 episodes of all the seasons! CANNOT WAIT!!

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    okay i agree with the predictions but i wish to add a couple of my own Black arachnia sees Sentinal Prime get Mortally wounded and turns on the cons remembering what he once meant to her and she dies valiantly trying to potect him just as Optimus and company show up Optimus with Magnus's Hammer and its on between Optimus and Megatron aslo Ratchet rescues Arcee and frees Omega Supreme from decpeticon control and tosses starscreams head out the nearest garbage chute and Omega turns the tide, this time with out costing him his life

7. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I hope CN has a Sneak Peak to get an idea how big of a finale this will be.

8. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    If Animated (as a cartoon series) is ending, expect a TON of cameos.

Hasbro may want to continue the toy line (either now or at a later date) and people are more likely to buy characters which appear in the series.

I expect a lot of 'OMG SARI IS GLOWING' type sequences and her to either do some mega upgrade of herself or other bots...[insert Sari combines with Arcee speculation here]

She may be the one who saves Ultramagnus with her alspark power.

9. Wodicus

Wodicus Active Member

Aw nuts.. now I am wishing I hadn't wandered in here... I actually had no idea that Prowl is supposed to die and that had been spoiled. Oh well... still, I don't mind to many spoilers since I don't know how they happen.

But yeah... I am expecting the ending to be Optimus Prime being thrust into a position of leadership. I would hope it is something like Ultra Magnus comes back on line, but is essentially crippled and can only command the up coming battle. At least I assume there is going to be some sort of Battle for Cybertron sort of thing. Anyway, I sort of expect to see Magnus watching the fight unfold... Sentinel Prime cracking under the pressure, making big mistakes, ect ect, but Optimus recognizes what is happening and steps up to take control and keep things together. After which when all is said and done and the day won, Magus retires because of his injuries and passes leadership on to Optimus. I think it would also be cool if Sentinel and Optimus patch things up and start to become friends again... maybe even see Optimus take Sentinel on as a sort of apprentice for leadership sort of thing.

But at the same time, I do sort of expect this series to throw a curve ball for an ending so I totally expect the ending to be something like "huh... NEVER saw that coming a million miles away". I just want the ending to be good and satisfying.

10. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

What if Lugnut actually helps to defeat Megatron? That would be ironic.

11. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At the very end, Optimagnus Prime has saved the day and beaten down the threat of the Decepticons. Or so we think, as Megs weakly aims Starscream's laser mouth at Optimagnus. Prowl sees it and jumps infront of it, throwing his arm up. The laser blasts through his hand and straight through to his spark. Optimagnus kneels by his fallen friend as it starts to rain for the first time in space thanks to the Magnus Hammer. Optimagnus tries to shut-off the rain when a dying Prowl says, "A little fall of rain can hardly hurt me now..." Soft, marching, war music plays in the background. Then Enjolras takes the French flag and jumps on top of the barricade, just daring the army to shoot him...WAIT A SECOND! Wrong story...sorry. :wink: 

But in all seriousness, here is what I think...
    -Part one takes place on Earth/in Earth's orbit.
    -The codes are retrived from Arcee, but now she has recovered and is ready to join the battle when the Autobots rescue her.
    -The main battle is on Omega, like it always is.
    -Femmescream and the protoforms (which we find out Starscream used to make a giant clone army) come into play.
    -Prowl dies at the end of part one because he is critically injured saving Prime and Ratchet sees that there is no hope of saving him is he were to stay in his old body. The Autobots see all of the protoforms around them, somehow, and try to transfer his spark, but Prowl pulls a Yoketron before they get the chance.
    -At the end of part one, or begining of part two, they are all going to transwarp to Cybertron where epic will ensue.
    -Prime fights with the Magnus Hammer.

[Stay tuned for my predictions for Endgame, Part Two!]

12. drill

drill Gotham's White Knight

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, the Female Starscream will be playing a role in this somehow. It was said that we would finally learn her name before the season was done, and seeing how this is it she has to be involved.

13. Luffy20

Luffy20 Well-Known Member

I think it would be interesting if it was revealed that shockwave is actually a double double agent so that would make him and autobot spy and the only ones who know are alpha trion and Ultra Magnus and the reason he attacked ultra magnus was to keep his cover.

It'll probably never happen but it would be good twist in the story.

14. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:

Hello!
    Look at my first post in this topic. I already said that. I sense a rivalry between Shockles and Lugnut similar to Sky-Byte and Scourge from RID. And if Animated would continuse, I think that rivalry will be brought up a notch.

15. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Starscream gets his body back uses hammer on Shockwave, Megatron & Magnus all three die. Prime uses hammer on Starscream & S.P. kills both. Sari kills Prowl by accident. Prime uses hammer to bring back Blurr. Prime makes a matrix out of whats left of Sari, Prime rules all. THE END

16. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:

Please let the ones ,who enjoy this show, speculate. All haters can take their pistons elsewhere.

17. myhobby

myhobby ArigatouArigatouArigatou-

reversal of rolls?

ha ha! starscream(repaired) and megatron(head only)
    float in space arguing!

perfect!

18. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know its been said that Prowl dies, but how do we know that it isn't Sentinel who actually dies? The bots a f'up and he knows it. How do we know that he doesn't sacrifice himself to right his wrongs when things go so terribly wrong for the people and home he loves?

He hasn't fought, really fought, at all this whole series. Despite his misgivings and jealousy, he does what he does for what he believes is the best for Cybertron. What's more, despite his faults, Autobots high and low put up with him. Why? Did Magnus see something in him? Those close to him don't like him. At all!

I wouldn't be too surprised if he makes the ultimate sacrifice to right his wrongs and become the hero he thinks he is by actually saving Cybertron.

Transformed

What if "Endgame" = the end of Sentinel's charade?

19. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    More like Sentinel gets demoted to Cybertronian janitorial duties whil Optimus gets promoted to either Elite Guard or Magnus.

20. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

I speculate that we'll finally get that Reflector cameo!

Also: Super-crazy ridiculous fan theory: Nightbird cameo. I once sent DJW a fanmail, and I asked just a simple question of "If you did Nightbird, would you make her a real Decepticon? With an altmode? And not just an Earth-made robot?"

I never got a reply.

SO CLEARLY, he's hiding a super-surprise cameo that he doesn't want ruined! It makes PERFECT SENSE!

Also, to the "Lugnut kills Shockwave" crowd, and "Lugnut becomes Autobot out of jealousy" crowd my personal belief is this...."ALL HAIL SENTINEL!"