encounters

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Purple Heart, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    my mom is a firefighter and she asked a friend who has a friend in the hwood to ask if they could get sentinal to our location, luckily all movie cars for dotm were heading for charlotte for some reason, but any way to the point i got to see and ride in sentinal who 30 secs from house:D  but the main question is have you seen or has a movie vechicle been in your area? ill try to post pics tomarrow

2. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

That is freaking awesome, and yes I've had Optimus, Sentinel, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Skids, Mudflap, Mirage, Wheeljack, Leadfoot, Topspin, Roadbuster, Jolt, and Megatron in my area (because I live near Chicago)

3. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

News Credits:
    I was an extra in DOTM, the scenea where Sam and Epps are arriving on Chicago. I was lucky to be standing literally 3 feet from the Autobots as they raced past for anout 4 or 5 takes. Optimus, Ratchet, the Wreckers, Sideswipe, and Dino, all right there. So very awesome, once in lifetime. But damn, you got to RIDE in Sentinel Prime, wow!

EDIT- Kick ass that your mom is a firefighter, man!

4. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

i've ridden in the ECTO-1 with bill murray, dan aykroyd, harold ramis, and ernie hudson. but sadly, nothing transformers related.

5. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Yup, I saw them driving the broken BB car in D.C. I lol'd after seeing the vid of how it happened