Encore or TFC reissue Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by neek_buster, May 6, 2008.

1. neek_buster

neek_buster The One Man Army

News Credits:
    Hi I've been thinking to buy a G1 megatron, but I didn't want to pay soo much money for a good original G1 figure. So which version of megatron is better?

2. Synthetic Breed

Synthetic Breed Supreme Autubot Commander

Duuude not even a contest. Go with TFC 6 Megatron. Sick bookcased box then folds open, fantastic art, and comes with the energon mace. Also, easier to find unmodded by my experience. I mean it is 20.00 or so dollars more, but it's definitely worth it!

3. Izzo01

Izzo01 Well-Known Member

TFC is nice but in all honestly there both the same thing especially if your going to open it .... I went encore cause thats the reissue line i decide to get but you can't go wrong with either one just depends if you have the $$.

4. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have both but I have not opened either one yet. I am partial to the TFC because of the box artwork and bookstyle box (this is my favorite reissue set). I was going to get rid of my encore megatron once I got the TFC one but I just couldn't do it because it reminds me of the good ol days when I was a kid. I got both of mine within the last couple of months and I paid $60 shipped for MISB encore megs and $66 shipped for MISB TFC megs. So you should be able to find them for around the same price. If I could only get one I would go TFC.