Encore Minibots question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by RobotoChan, Feb 4, 2008.

1. RobotoChan

RobotoChan Nothing to see here

News Credits:
    I have had a quick search and couldn't find an answer to this question, apologies if it has been answered before but...

...looking at the pictures of the minibots encore set (for example: http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/Encore-Minibots/encore-minibots.html) we see that BB has got a loop of plastic on his rear bumper which I don't recall being there on my 80s BB.

I assume that it there for the keychain versions that were produced ages ago. Having not got any of those I cannot be certain.

My question is, can we expect that stupid loop of plastic on the actual minibots when they finally ship or is it just a mock up photo used for promotional reason and the real minibots will be more faithful to the original mold?

2. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thats probably a mock up shot. the collection minibot BB didnt have the loop as far as i know and none of the other bots were released as keychains (again, as far as i know). most likey they will be identical to the collection minibot moulds.