Encore Bruticus release date?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jon, Jun 7, 2009.

1. jon

jon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey I know this mold has been used about a dozen times in the past decade I am still interested in G1 Bruticus. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea on the release date. ToyTokyo has him released in August/September. While BigBadToyStore.com - Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles has him released in July. And TFsource.com - Your source for everything Transformers! From Encore to e-hobby, Masterpiece, WST, G1 Toys and more. has him in June. I searched the forums and didn't find anything. Just wondering if anyone knows.

2. zero1

zero1 Emperor of Destruction

Does it have more accurate colors?

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would like to know the answer to this question as well. However, I think BBTS has the cheapest price on this figure (wow...) so that is where I'm getting it from.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dunno but reprolabels has those sticker upgrades for Bruticus. I just want his chest to be painted correctly. Although, I wish Blast off was more purple as well....

5. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Ive been game-planning on him being released this month. I'm looking forward to this release. I usually go with TFSource when it comes to release dates. I've found Curt to be more reliable. TFSource is thee source.