Emotional impact

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimus78, Jul 1, 2011.

1. optimus78

optimus78 Active Member

Everyone is talking about the emtional impact of the deaths of ironhide, jazz and several others in the movies. Well that sparked my curiousity. What event impacted everyone the most and why? Don't limit it just the movies because there is a lot in the cartoons, comics and the video games that could be considered emotional.

2. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

I think there is already a topic for emotional deaths in the general forum, where this should be if isn't just movies, just saying ;) 

3. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

I think the movies move way to fast to get any real emotion out of there deaths I can understand if Ironhide, jazz, or Arcee is your favorite character but theres hardly any closure with there deaths as far as my favorie death scenes Optimus Primes death in the 1st movie was the most emotional we had characters crying and every one was depressed. Dinobot had a great death it felt like the whole episode was dedicated to his death and again there was definatley some closure for that character.

4. optimus78

optimus78 Active Member

thanks for the info.