Elite Guard Ship=Guardian?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by trebleshot, May 8, 2008.

1. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Assuming we're getting an Omega Supreme toy, this repaint would be a no-brainer, especially since they included G1 footage of them in the premiere and they were bascially repaints of the G1 Omega.

What do you guys think?

2. Feral Magnus

Feral Magnus Well-Known Member

That was my original speculation posted in the thread about Omega being the Ark. What other reason would the Elite Guard Ship have for their ship being blue? But Looking back i think the Elite Guard's ship is a completely different model than that of the Prime's Ship.

3. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

It's also outrageously bigger.

4. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    true. The toy will be an obvious repaint but in the toon it would be way bigger than Omega and a bit different in robot mode.

5. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sure Omega will probably get repainted into a Guardian, but I'm not so sure that we'll see it in the toon or it'll even be elluded to being Magnus' ship, because that ship has a different design and would be much much bigger.

6. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    why repaint Omega as a Guardian, what we need is a decepticon ship, e.g. the Nemesis transforming into Trypicton

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    that's what she said...

but seriously, it'd be cool, and a toy would be nice, but i probably wouldnt buy a repaint of omega supreme anyway...

8. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Here is an interesting tid bit for you conspiracy hounds :)  Which now that I think about it you are probably right that this is a guardian robot aswell.

The front of the ship looks just like the Ark in shape. Lets call it the Command section.

Then with all the G1 nods I realized it looks alot like the ships in the 1986 transformers movie then one step further those ships seperated into 2 pieces. If the Elite guard ship separated into two pieces the front would look alot like the Ark which lends credence to it being a Guardian since the Ark is Omega supreme as well.

Could it be that Omega is then a repair bot because he is a Guardian robot flunky aswell. That would hold true with G1 aswell oddly as he was the misfit and outcast

9. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Imagine this in blue and white and it could be the Elite Guard ship:
    http://www.seibertron.com/toys/fullsize.php?id=903&size=1&image=25

:) 

10. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    While probably not in the show, with a "Supreme" size fig to recoup the cost of, I could easily see them repainting it as a guardian robot.

And I could easily see me buying it.

11. knook

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thats a good idea by Trypicton needs to be stronger both Omega Sentinel *thats right, I named him :p * and Omega Suprme, his name would also be a nod to Energon Omega Supremes repaint although with Sentinel Prime in this, it could be confusing. assuming both the Nemesis and the Elites Ship transform it would be intertesting, Omega Supreme could be the underdog, Omega Sentinel could be the Elite guardian and Trypicton could be the rampaging lunatic who gets thrown in the sea and makes Grimlock feel ashamed of his puny T-rex form :p 
    I think those three could make Animated exciting it would also be cool in Omega Supreme can be used as armour or could fuse with Voyager Optimus Prime but Omega Sentinel should not fuse with Sentinel Prime or Ultra Magnus and Trypicton must not fuse with Megatron because that could be annoying although maybe if they could encorporate those features into the toys it would be cool :D 

12. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I second that long as they dont make a crappy mold. Even cooler would be if they found a way to combine the two figures to make it become the large ship the elite guard has. Oh man that would be awesome

A suedo triple changer that would be awesome in supreme size. imagin both models can transform into the front part of the ship ( ARK ) and then also transform into the aft part of the ship ( rear half of the elite guard ship) then you can connect them to make one large ass ship. so not only do you have 2 realy great supreme sized transformers but they can be combined to make one huge honking ship.

heh if you think about it thats a great way to sell alot of these things cause people would be buying two of the same color to make a complete set. :) 

One can dream cant one

13. knook

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was thinking, with the Nemesis, they can give it a massive Ship form so its about the same size as the Elite/Ark ship

14. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Actually, that's not half bad. Sounds like a nod to Dreadwind and Darkwing.