Elita-1

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I think Elita-1 and company should have been in The Key to Vector Sigma. And it should have been five parts long.

Also, where were they during Rebirth? A classic triumphant Prime holdin his lady shot woulda been cool.

I think at the least, it would have added some depth to the overall series as they mentioned her in the one episode and she seemed important to Optimus, and then never seen again......

Her grieving over the loss of Alpha-Trion, yadda yadda.....

I'll just assume they were all captured by Quints before the movie, which would have been fun to see in the DW comics before the cancellation (damn those comics were fun).

What do you all think? Could you care less, or do you think some development there would have elevated the drama of the show? Her cronies would have been silent background characters or not even shown. Can you imagine her communicating with Magnus and Rodimus and Wreck-Gar via those tv screens on goo? Or a cameo like Springer's in Dark Awakening, only to see her saddened as he sacrifices himself once more?

I guess I just thought it would have been cool. It seems like a loose end in a way.

2. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

I think they broke up. After four millions years she decided to get frisky.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm pissed they never brought them back at all.

I like the Femebots.

4. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

An excellent line of questions.

I would have wanted her to at least show up again in The Return of Vector Sigma, but it would also have been cool to see her in The Rebirth, or Return of Optimus Prime. The female Autobots would have made great background characters (either in Metroplex/Autobot City or Cybertron scenes).

5. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

I always figured she probably perished in battle in the interceding years between Season 2 and TF:TM, and that, along with the Decepticons finally taking the planet, might have been among the determining factors in Optimus deciding to put more of his time and attention back toward Cybertron while he left Magnus in charge of things on Earth.

6. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    They wisely decided to pimp the toys that actually existed.

7. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    I... don't think Prime was particularly classic, or triumphant during Rebirth. He was kinda dazed and confused most of the time.

8. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    yeah i felt it odd they made her seem very important and especially during the 80's when every super hero had a girl friend they left her out and only used her for like 2 stories. i guess becuase she was made up for the show and didnt have any official alt mode, (similar to arcee) they didnt bother. though same could be asked for moonracer, chromia, and firestar(?). where'd they all go?

they'll prolly say they were smooshed when unicron steped on cybertron.