element 115

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eyeballkid, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

In the late 1980s Bob Lazar claimed some things. Among them was the claim that if you smash a bunch of protons at element 115 it becomes element 116, which quickly becomes element 115 again. With the right device 115 can be used in this process as an energy source that is clean and free.

Element 115 is not found on this earth, but it has been created at least twice in both japan and in california...unfortunately it breaks down in 1/100 of a second...or somethin like that.

So basically what you need is a super compressed partical accelertor that can smash protons at 115 all day long and you will have free energy!

Are ya still with me? good. We have the technology sort of...just a few hang ups...

2. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Links? Papers?

3. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

4. Dark_Convoy

5. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I'm so lost by every one of your threads.

6. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

That is what it is also called. wikpedia has alot about it.

Also John Lear can collaberate the story.

7. Dark_Convoy

Isn't he one of those UFO conspiracy guys?

8. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

Yes and No. He flew countless hours for the cia, flew a ton of different aircraft, and won every achievment that can be given to an aviator...then he became interested in ufos...he met bob later on, and because of bobs tip...and with a couple of other people, including his wife, they watched a ufo hover over area 51 for under a minute in...1989 i think.

9. Dark_Convoy

I thought that name sounded familiar.

10. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

anybody want to know what the hang ups are?

Mods might not like it...but I have done a ton of research into the issue...and I dont like the conclusions at all...nor would anyone i think.

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    This pseudo-intellectual BS is so embarrassing that it goes from rolleyes-style unbelievable to cross-arms-and-smirk entertained.

Please, go on. Tell us what's so terrible a secret that even John Titor might balk at it.

12. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

I think the problem here is the sheer amount of energy one would need to push the protons into the 115 nucleus in the first place - that's an element with 115 positively charged particles repelling those incoming protons.

OTOH, there is believed to be an element - 118 I think- which, if they could make it, would be relatively stable (at the moment, all known elements above 83 are unstable and radioactive). The problem is getting the right ratio of protons to neutrons.

13. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

John Titor..hahahaha! I am not trying to prove anything...that is why i provide no links...

but..I simply think that the us government knows alot more about ufos than the public knows (you and me) that is all...

Also...and this is big...IF the government has access to free energy by any means...they are keeping it secret until fossil fuels run out... that way the bankers and oil companies can continue to make money off of an age old technology....we are suffering in the pocket because of this believe me!

14. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

W....T....F....and I'm out!

15. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

You are exactly right! Why cannot another species figger this out? We have been aware of the elemental chart for what....100 years? that aint nuthin!

16. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

*sets up a stand selling tin foil hats*

17. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

Please tell me something about 115 or free energy...Then put your hat on...meanwhile fill your gas tank...

18. Random Autobot

Random Autobot Soviet Kanukistani

So what you seem to be trying to get across to everyone with this thread is that governments of capitalist nations are in league with corporations in an attempt to make money off the citizens of said capitalist nations, and to hinder the progress of cheaper products and energy methods that would greatly threaten their ability to make more money off the populace? I've known this since I was ten years old.

19. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    you really, REALLY need to join some conspiracy theory discussion board or something man if youre looking for a proper outlet for this kinda stuff.

what annoys readers here so much is not so much the rambling, but the vagueness of your, in particular, initial post.

at this point, its just attention whoring. if i wanted vagueness, i'd marry and get a wife.

oh, snap.

20. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

There's also the more mundane details...such as building a bunch of particle accelerators all around the country and then staffing them with a bunch of people in white lab coats and gray overalls, the (enourmous) cost of which will be passed on to you, the consumer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.