EL TRADE LIST-O ...Armada, G1, Movie 1 & 2, BW, BM, more!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Robowang, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    EDIT: MY WIFE IS IN LABOR...WE ARE AT THE HOSPITAL! If you have any pending deals/transactions with me or are waiting for a reply of some sort, please have some patience with me as the baby is a little more important :)  I'm not cancelling anything! I just need a few days. Feel free to continue PMing me with trades or offers. I will get to you as soon as I can! Thanks everyone!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I'm looking for some COMPLETE toys. Below my wants, I have a list of things I have for trade. Make me a trade offer! Or awkwardly tell me what you have and want from my list and expect me to make a trade offer! Whatever gets me stuff from my wants list

WANTS:
    K-Mart Gold Armada Optimus Prime (priority!)

And parts: (Priority!)
    Armada Red Alert missile (or complete figure if cheapish)
    Armada Powerlinx Red Alert missile (or complete figure if cheapish)

Wal-Mart Dinobots Terranotron TRADING CARD-STICKER (not the toy, just the sticker!)
    Heroes of Cybertron TRADING CARDS - Cyclonus, Galvatron, Soundwave, Grimlock

Also looking for a lot of 1986-1989 Autobots:

Longtooth
    Pincher
    Doubleheader
    Waverider
    Landmine
    Catilla
    Pretender Jazz
    Broadside
    Getaway (white!)
    Scoop
    Chromedome
    Highbrow
    Overrun
    Backstreet
    Dogfight
    Camshaft
    Groundshaker Micromaster figure only, unstressed fins

And a few G1 parts: Sprocket car with wings, Greasepit roof sign and pole sign (or complete base), Sizzle engine(Fizzle? red/black car...engine or complete figure)

MOSC/MISB stuff for trade:

Universe MEIJER Mini-con 10 pack (brand new, hard to find if no Meijer around...remember Classics Legends final wave? Yeah.)
    Universe K-Mart Mini-con 12 pack
    Animated Dirge
    Animated Cliffjumper
    Animated Universe Legends Starscream
    ROTF Skids PAINTED TEETH VARIANT
    ROTF Mudflap MUDFLAP LICENSE PLATE VARIANT
    Classics Voyager Jetfire
    Classics Voyager Megatron
    Botcon Springer/Huffer ($100 if you want to buy it)
    Botcon Blurr/Sideswipe ($75 if you want to buy it)
    Botcon Sweep ($70 if you want to buy it)

Other stuff for trade:

Movie 1 figures - Leader Prime, Nightwatch Prime, First Strike Prime, Scorponok, Blackout (no little Scorponok), Target G1 Jazz, Leader Desert Brawl

G1 Lord Zarak figure (Scorponok's Headmaster) - has a repro right arm, purple matches pretty well, can't see it in head mode anyway)

Energon Terrorcons - Divebomb, Cruellock, Battle Ravage, Insecticon

Whole bunch of Beast Wars(U.S. and Neo) and Beast Machines figures- just ask for a list or let me know what you're looking for.

Transformers: Takara DVD box set (OFFICIAL, NON-Asian release, contains Headmaster, Masterforce, and Victory! Box is sealed!)

Sealed box of Transformers 3D Battlecards (FULL box with display bubble, not value pack, sealed in shipping box)

Vintage G.I.Joe 80s and 90s figures, and a few early 2000s figures (ask for a list! I have a bunch and almost all of them are complete!)

Mickey and Minnie Mouse memorabilia - figures, dolls, watch, clock, and more! (ask for a list! All in good condition or sealed in package!)

Thanks!

Robowang

2. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    Bump with important update! See first post!