Minor/Repaint: Eject and Rewind

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Jbarb78, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Jbarb78

Jbarb78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I was happy to see these little guys in my pile of loot from BBTS a couple weeks ago, got started on them right away. They've been curing for the last couple weeks, decided to put them back together today.

These are the PE-09 Ninja figures, repainted in HoK Kustom Kolors with Testors enamels for detail. They're pretty tiny, and actually a little tougher to paint than the Shadow Warrior figures because the details are smaller.

Just for fun, I threw em in the ring with Frenzy and Rumble for a little cassette minion beat-down.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      106.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Autobotknight08

Autobotknight08 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Very awesome. Rewind has always been one of my favorites. I still have my original from G1 in my living room somewhere. I made a custom Ramhorn from Backstop, and I am working on Steeljaw from ROFT Ravage now. Thanks for sharing.

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

My Steeljaw's in the living room, but my Rewind is on a shelf about a foot from my head. :p 

Really nice job on these; the paintwork looks incredibly clean, and they contrast well with the darker, rougher looking Rumble and Frenzy.