EightiesKid

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by BoBe-Patt, Aug 8, 2012.

1. BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Traded my RM screamer and ehobby TC and SW for some Star Wars and Joe figures. Awesome trading and definitely would do business again! Thanx man!

2. khopson

khopson Well-Known Member

We were working on a big trade that eventually fell through, but it wasn't due to any fault of his own. He's a busy guy, and his biggest want was a loose vintage G1 Sludge I had. Being that I had no attachment to it, I offered sending it to him for free as a result of having to break off the deal. However, he didn't feel right having me do this, so he sent some money to pay for shipping costs. It wasn't necessary, but it was very thoughtful of him. Just a really nice guy overall. It's too bad we couldn't make a deal, but I wouldn't hesitate to try and do business with again. Thanks, Steve!

3. kavemon3

kavemon3 Well-Known Member

Very cool guy to deal with and packaged items arrived in great condition. Very trust worthy and would deal with again.

4. slickleg

slickleg Banned

Did a trade with him for a sdcc bruticus item was packed very well and shipped fast great communication will do buisness w again.

5. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Made a trade with EK...we communicated here on the boards as well as via email...he provided pictures and shipped my item in a very timely manner...thank you for helping me get Sorceress...A+ in my book all the way... :) 

6. st4rwaytoheaven

st4rwaytoheaven Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A pleasure to do business with... To say the least
    Started as a trader and rapidly became a friend! Hooked me up with some hard to get figures and helped my collection to get to where its at.
    I can't commend him enough! I'm proud to call him a friend and we will most certainly trade again!

7. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

Just finished up a super-smooth trade with EightiesKid. He communicated very quickly, shipped at the speed of light, and followed up after the package arrived. Very satisfied with our trade and plan to definitely do more soon!

8. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great trade with Eightieskid. Fast shipping, smooth transaction. Thanks.

9. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Made another trade with EK...he helped me fill in some gaps in my MOTUC collection hooking me up with Adam, Orko and Skeletor...EK is one busy dude these days but he was still prompt with all PM's and quick with shipping...A+ in my book all day long...thanks again bro!...

10. sportinmorton

Highest recommendation. By far one of the best traders on the board. I did a second deal with him and was very happy. Strike up a deal with him when you get a chance!

11. sportinmorton

EightiesKid and I just finished up a third trade, and now I'm itching to do a fourth. He's very professional, considerate, and super easy to work with. If you haven't done a deal with EightiesKid yet, you're missing out :) 

12. Fata

Fata Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just did a great trade with EightiesKid. Very trustworthy. I sent him 4 G1 figures first. Never had any worries or Concerns with him. There is a open line of Communication with him. His reputation precedes him. Great person too.

13. blaster master

blaster master Awesome

Ebay:
    traded him a complete deck of TF 1985 Action Cards and stickers for a sealed TRU MP Soundwave. no communication problems. shipped promptly.

14. sunstreaker1980

sunstreaker1980 Titan master!

Omg what is there not to say about this guy? GREAT Communications and very fast at shipping will deal with any time i need something!!!! He also sold to me witch isn't what he likes to do but did it for me any way. Also recieved a surprise with my box!!!!!!!!!!! Bombastic person!!

15. Fortress Prime

Fortress Prime Guardian Robot

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    bought some robotmasters figures from eightieskid
    good deal, quick shipping too

i'd buy from him again

16. pyrotechnic

pyrotechnic Junkion

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Did a trade with him. Good communication and fast shipping. Would deal with again!

17. sixpointsinspace

sixpointsinspace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought warden from him and free shipped quickly. Great figure, great trader!

18. Nutimus Prime

Nutimus Prime Always collecting :)

Good price, open communication and fast shipping. He tolerated a hiccup on my end. Just an awesome deal all around.

My daughter's loving it. :D 

19. cdavid3

cdavid3 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just completed my first transaction on the TFW boards and with EightiesKid and it was a good experience. Friendly, good communications, very reasonable, and everything was as expected. If only all transactions were this smooth. Look forward to dealing with more TFW members and with EightiesKid.

20. MarXman

MarXman New Member

Just did a trade involving a bunch of different items and it went smooth. Very reasonable. Quick responses, shipped everything great, overall rate 10 out of 10. Would trade with again, as good as it gets.