Ehren Kruger

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Shadow25, Nov 1, 2009.

?

Your thoughts on Ehren Kruger writing TF3 alone?

1. Yay!

49 vote(s)
    64.5%
  2. Nay...

27 vote(s)
    35.5%
  1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Not hard more like impossible.

Everyone has different things they want out of a live action movie so it's always going to be some sort of fight when one section gets what they wanted and the other section gets very little or nothing.

Even if you could replace every controversial person on the production team there would still be fan fights. And in those sorts of fights some people are going to crow how they got what they wanted screw everyone else and you will have your doom and gloom set because it will look to them like they will never get the things they wanted.

2. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

There's no need to get personal or use an expletive (or in this case an expletive stand-in). Many of us are adults here and those who aren't should certainly be able to act the part. I loved the first movie, but I think the TF2 potential treatment posted earlier in this thread is awful. It's fanservice 101. And I maintain my vote of NAY for Kruger if he's responsible for it.

3. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I remain hopeful that Ehren Kruger has the potential to write a decent TF3 script. What i'm more concerned about is whether Bay will allow that script to flourish. I do feel that Bay just does not take the robotic characters seriously when they're not fighting, hence why there is a lack of characterization for them and humour is prevalent in their dialogue and interactions with other characters.

4. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

Oh fate, how sad, sad, deluded little men that we have become, calling a work on character emphasis awesome when a character in the entire film has ONE good liner, like Starscream's "Cowards do survive", or Megatron's "You failed me yet again Starscream" in TF1.