Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Heat Guy, Jul 26, 2006.
I thought it was neat, even though no clue.
Hmmm... "G1 if it were done in Japan today"?
Dude, I would toally watch that show based on the opening!!!!
Em, nice models and all, but yeah, WTF? Was that a stab at japanese transformers shows?
WoW! i want this downloadable to watch over and over
This was posted like a week or so ago. Someone had it for download. Its transformers meets saint seya or some such thing.
Pretty cool, but is Arcee now a ninja master or something like that? It looked like she was going all crane style in the video
Interesting, that truly looked worthy of the Transformers name.
That was awesome I want to download that too
That is pretty damn cool. I'd watch it...
So.....does anyone know what the deal is with this? It's not a new show, is it?
It's just someone's fan art.
Unless China is suddenly producing their own Transformers series, then no.
Haven't any of you seen Saint Seiya before?
-it's funny how often this clip comes up. Quickly becoming one of those main stay things... like oh- Dancing Soundwave!
Kinda cool....thanks for sharing!
I saw that a while ago but it's still pretty cool.
Never seen it before now, and love it.
(love having a copy on my comp even more)
Wow! That's cool.
Huge Saint Seiya and Transformers fan here.... (just got my Myth Cloth Lyra Orpheus today)
So, lemme check:
- Optimus Prime is Seiya.
- The 10 Bronze Saints are: Skyfire, Mirage, Beachcomber, Hound, Ironhide, Wheeljack, Jazz, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Grimlock. WTF?! Where's Prime?
- Alpha Trion is Athena.
- God Bomber is the Pegasus Cloth.
- Megatron is the Pope (while he dresses as a good person) and Galvatron is the Evil Pope.
- The five main bronze saints are: Grimlock, Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Jazz and Optimus.
- And Arcee is Ophiucus (sp?) Shaina.
Separate names with a comma.