Egypt/Artifact Speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Deadend, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    I concur that much of the info we've heard has suggested an artifact or other potential reasons to why the transformers travel to egypt and are in the pyramids, but I'd also like to submit my theory on the use, as well as hear anyone elses ideas on this aspect.

www.UfoQuest4Truth.com - album 27: UFOs in all times/Hieroplanes found in Egypt near Cairo some 3000 years old

The hidden artifact I believe will be connected to these glyphs, and potentially the artifact that was in those hidden catacombs.

After doing much UFO documentary and USO documentary research, the one common thread I can find that'd be easy to tap for the writers seems to be a space bridge connection to all those conspiracy theories. Some of those theories even citing robots as having previously visited these areas for their 'organic masters'. So could this artifact also have a connection to the TF mythos of their origin?

Surprisingly, even China has similiar 'Space Bridge' conspiracy theory connections in ufo documentaries, as does Iraq, and the origins of Sumeria and Babylon. Many speaking of rings of fire, that could be interpreted as more space bridge tech, or even the fallen's arrival on earth many ages ago.

Anyone else have any plausible theories or ideas behind why?
    Or speculation behind the usage of the pyramids? Or has RoS covered this similiarly already?

2. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    If they sue the space bridge for the pyramis, it will be VERY similar to stargate, to the point that it feels stealing the freakin idea.

My guess is that there is some information about the fallen and the allspark,which may elad to the restoration of the allspark.

3. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Except it's inspired from the same source of original information.

Stargate may have been the first movie to use the idea in the modern era, but it is not a new idea at all. It's a common thread to even the earliest sci fi movies, including the very first sci-fi movie ever made. And it was only like 17 minutes long, and entailed travel to the moon.

I've watched far too many of these documentaries. It's rather frightening considering how much of this info there is.

Though I concur on the space bridge remark, there still are a ton of 'fire chariots' in the skys to suggest the coming of the fallen at least, if not usage of a space bridge according to these 'past documents'. Even stargate has yet to even touch those glyphs though shown in the picture. They weren't publicly discovered till 1999, and then a coverup ensued of trying to reclaim the pictures before mass release was capable.

And yeah, I'm thinking along the same lines, though maybe not the restoration of the allspark, at least an artifact related that shares some form of signifigance.

4. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    OR, they just go to Egypt becuase scorponok is there and they have to squash the damn bug!

5. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Too much devastation in the desert for just one bug.

Especially with how they built the desert set as shown on ET.

Last I heard about RoS it was hinting at some egyptian cybertronian artifact too.

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Maybe the Devastator battle happens in Egypt? plenty of room for him to move around

7. ganymede2010

ganymede2010 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMO the Fallen is going to use the Pyramids as his gateway to earth. Probably not, but it's sounds plausible to me.

8. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Dude, if the final battle took place in Egypt, then that would set up all sorts of fantastic win.

9. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:

You do know that the set is the white sands and not egypt...right...