Eckman's Toy Show this weekend in San Antonio Texas! Who's goin'?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by mykticon, Nov 6, 2008.

1. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys, There is a Toy show coming our way down here in Texas! It's Eckman's Card, Comic & Toy Show! It is held every 4 months and is here again Saturday November 15th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. They will have drawings every 30 minutes for special prizes and a big drawing at Noon I believe. Admission is only $3 for anyone 13 and older, under 12 get in free with a paying adult, so plenty of fun for the family! My wife and I will be going, along with some friends and I was wondering if anyone else was interested in meeting up there?
    If you want to talk drop me a PM and I will get you my number!
    Talk to you all soon,
    -mike-

2. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am going to try to make it. I usually go to at least 1 or 2 a year and I have yet to make it this year. According to Master Collector, the next Eckman show isn't until August 2009, so I really want to try to make this one. I hit a bunch of Walmarts, some Targets, and a TRU on the trip up there too. Full day of toy hunting!

3. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool! I haven't been, but I have a couple of friends out in San Antonio I am meeting for the first time. I will be wearing my DW Decepticon's T-shirt for easy spotting. Don't hesitate to say what's up. I will be there with my wife and some other board members...

4. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dang sorry we missed y'all. we will definately be there in April, hopefully we can meet up then. We all got some pretty sweet deals...