Echotransformer going to TF Con...will bring cool and not-so-typical stuff!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by echotransformer, Jul 24, 2012.

1. echotransformer

echotransformer Well-Known Member

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'll be at TF Con Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday and would really like to sell all this stuff!

!!!Make me an offer!!!

The more you buy, the more you save!

NOTE: Please pay in advance to secure items...

If you want something and you're not going to the show, shipping will be afterwards (sorry)

Okay, let's get to it!!!

X-Transbots Powerglide, MISB--$60 OBO

[​IMG]

Kabaya Victory Leo and Star Sabre...yes, they combine! Beautiful models--asking $25 for the set, MISB (Sorry, will not break up the set)

[​IMG]

Kabaya Inferno. Great little mold...sealed...build it yourself and enjoy for $8

[​IMG]

Machine Wars Lot. Super cool--in great condition with all weapons included. Megaplex, Skywarp, Mirage and Hubcap. Own all 4 pieces of history for $20

[​IMG]

Jeez, I can't pawn off these Legends for the life of me. Takara Classicsverse Prowl, Trailbreaker and Bumblebee...plus ROTF Prime. PLEASE TAKE THEM FOR just $16!!!!

[​IMG]

Or if you're really serious buy a box of 12 with Thundercracker, Megatron without a orange tip, etc. for $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PRID Soundwave, $18

[​IMG]

TFA Blitzwing, MISB, $25

[​IMG]

RTS Legends Megatron with the orange cap, MISB $4

[​IMG]

DOTM Ironhide lot: MIB (been opened), Cyb Ironhide has minor crack at shoulder hinge, Voyager Ironhide has a 'bubble' factory defect on his door. $20 for both

Cybertron Smokescreen...great mold, $20

G1 Triggerhappy, $40

[​IMG]

Weapons. Roadbuster pipes are repros with discoloration. Snapdragon weapons have some discoloration tho less noticable than it seems from the photo. Will sell weapons individually, make an offer.

[​IMG]

Movieprime boat anchor. Can't sell this thing to save my life. Please take it for $30. PLEASE!!!

[​IMG]

Prime Entertainment Pack--Starscream and Bumblebee, DVD and humans. (Silias and Soldier) $45

[​IMG]

FE Starscream (2 available)--$17 each

[​IMG]

FE Arcee--Mint, minor factory paint defects, loose--$10

[​IMG]

STUFF IS SELLING QUICKLY...DON'T DELAY!!!

2. echotransformer

echotransformer Well-Known Member

Bump--Heading to TF Con tomorrow. Will check messages while I'm there!!!! PM Me....