Ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grandum, May 19, 2011.

1. Grandum

Grandum Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay has always been an expensive alternative for misb and mosc tf's but I can't help but feel like there has been a trend lately when it comes to sealed TF's that were produced in smaller runs (japanese releases, botcon, 3:rd party etc) to be listed for prices that are so high that they don't sell, and they keep getting listed over and over again month after month at rediculus prices that noone seems to be willing to buy them at.

What do you think will happen? will prices continue to go up by 200% every 2-3 months or will the scalpers have to adjust their prices?

2. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

there's a 25 free auction listing, and 25 free buy it now listing for every 30 days, so it doesn't hurt to keep listing the same over priced items over and over as long as you don't have 50 listings a month.

3. Superpredaking

Superpredaking Brave Reviewer

I can understand them putting a high price on obscure items, I guess they figure if someone really wants one, then they'll pay whatever they have to. Does suprise me when they won't even take offers though, people like a deal, especially if their spending a lot