eBay score: Castlevania

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by keebs, Apr 6, 2008.

1. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230237978534&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013

Black label Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for 24.50 shipped. I had been getting outbid on the GH version forever, and at higher prices than this. I'd been staying away from the black label ones since they always, usually, go for more and I figured I'd get sniped for sure. There were complete ones yesterday going for over $50.00, too.

Shameless plug: I'm selling my sealed Virtual Boy games if interested.

2. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

I hope that seller is telling the truth about the condition of the disc, and that you don't get burned like I did. I thought I had a major score when I won an orginal black label FFVII for $12. The seller's auction said it was new and played fine. But when I got it, all 3 discs were in very rough shape. Couldn't even play it since disc 1 froze up not long into it. Since it was just $12 and not worth the hassle, I just left a neutral feedback and let it go.

I still haven't figured out how to get the disc's fixed, short of having to buy one of those Game Doctor things, if they're even still being made.

3. bandron

bandron seeker jets' nightmare

Ebay:
    Go to a Game Crazy. They have disc refinishers that make it look like new. I don't now if any other game stores do this but most Game Crazy stores i have been to offer it. It is like $2 or so per disc (I think). As long as it is just the read side and the backing is intact you should be fine with that.

4. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Don't have any Game Crazy's around here.

5. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I got FFVII original PAL version at a local store for £1. I don't know why but it was perfect condition and played flawlessly. Now they charge about £24.99 pre-owned.

6. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great game, great price!

7. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I'll have to check if mine looks like that. The disc has a small crack in the center. It works fine, but is pretty much useless for trying to sell.

Great game though, I have been playing through it on my PSP again. I don't think I ever got the inverted castle until this time though.

8. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I love that game. One of my favorites. I bought it when it first came out, don't think I'll ever get rid of it, even though I have on XBL