eBay question (not sale thread) - unfair feedback!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Erector, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

GOOD LUCK! i dont think ebay cares anymore considering either way THEY get THERE cash/cut outa peoples deals.

I have the exact came problem as you do! this arsehole - mikeywilldoit26
    purchased stuff from me and then said he wasnt gona pay for it anymore! bastard then tells me his PHANTOM WIFE is seriously ill...then dead...OH but wait shes alive again and just injured....so shes gone from dead to alive again!? WTF!

i contact ebay...who dont help me much, i leave the guy a NON-PAYMENT strike and the bastard leaves me bad feedback!? and ebay dont remove it! what the hell did i do wrong!?

if you manage to get your neg feedback removed you will have to tell us ALL how to do it because ebay dont seem to care much these days

2. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    I might be reading this all wrong here but from my understanding, Buyer can't retaliate with any negatives so long as he/her/them what-so-ever gets Unpaid Strike filed against them.

That means, after 8 days had passed without payment/response from Buyer. Seller gets the case awarded in their favor & then leaves the Unpaid Strike for errant Buyer.

Someone please turn me around if I'm wandering the other way. :sly2: 

3. Yamaotto

Yamaotto Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I knew your ebay ID, I would put it in my block list right the way.
    obviousely, you know nothing about ebay's rule and don't know how to solve the problem.

4. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    If sellers can't leave negative feedback for buyers then buyers shouldn't be able to leave feedback at all until AFTER they've been marked as paid. Because really, they've got zero room for complaining if they haven't paid yet.