Ebay problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dayvcon, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hi every one last night on ebay i bought a buy it now

G-1 Transformers parts lot - eBay (item 270284695529 end time Oct-07-08 20:26:37 PDT)

after some resurch
    Knockoffs

theat the Defensor parts are knock offs (the stickers)
    and the Superion parts r knock offs (the stickers and they seem to whit not off white)

this leads me to think the whole lot my be fakes

i asked for a refund and he replyed with

"it dose not say g1 part lot but a bad feedback will b left and ebay will brought into this"

what can i do?

**** UPDATE*********
    i asked if they were knock offs and what he said

"they came in a g1 lot that i got i cant tell they match the wons on my tf"

"i compared them to the guid book and my own tf some stickers may hae came off "

"i have more tf then any boddy on ebay i have all cybertron all the movie even the jap wons all the universe and starwars tf even all the marvel crossovers and over 700 g1 the only ones open is g1 ex for raiden still in the box after 20 years if you need pic of them let me know they are not for sell i even have wons that can not be bought because i have been a member of tf fan club i get won every year"

**** UPDATE*********

then i opend a clame saying they were not as discribed (not G1 and not made from hasbro)

"YOU SHOULD OF ALSO READ EVERYTHING BECAUSE I PUT ON THERE NO REFUNDS. DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST. ITS JUST FIST , FEET, AND A FEW OTHER PARTS, THERE IS NO DIFFERENTS FROM ORG. TO KNOCK OFFS. I KNOW THESE PARTS ARE ORG. IF YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM THEN YOU SHOULDN'T OF BOUGHT THEM."

"DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY MADE TWO DIFFERENT SPRINGERS ONE ALL PLASTIC AND ONE METAL AND PLASTIC. I DO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU ALREADY PAID AND I'M SHIPPING OUT NEXT TUSEDAY BECAUSE YOU JUST KEEP ON ASKING QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU BOUGHT THEN RESELL THEM AND MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK. IT WAS ALL LISTED RIGHT SO YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE COMPLANING.
    "
    **** UPDATE*********

his newest msg

"paypal says that you must repay and the items will be shipped put because you do not have a good enough reason for not paying. if you still want to go down this rout then paypal will step in and you will be charged a $10 relisting fee if i have to relist the item. if you do not pay then paypal will take the money themselfs, and will be kicking you off ebay and paypal. i have pressed harassment charges on you for all 11 e- mails. i have opened a dispute on you also."

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Well for one thing he can't leave you a negative feedback; I don't think that sellers can do that any more. Also, the TITLE of his auction says "G1". I wouldn't say he has a leg to stand on m8; start a dispute immediately, and get your money back.

3. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Yeah, he cannot leave you negative feedback so he's out of luck on this auction.

I agree with Draven; begin the process of disputing with Paypal. From his reply, he's obviously not reasonable to communicate with so there no need to discuss it with him further.

4. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

You should ask him if these are KO parts. If he says no, go through with it. If he says no and you believe they are, and the auction doesn't say they are and you bid anyway, it wouldn't be fair to call the guy out on it. You'd have to take the heat there.

But if he says they are, then you have every right to ask him to send a mutual disagreement so you both don't complete the transaction and he gets his FVF returned and reposts with hopefully updated description saying 'KO'.

5. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree 100% with this with one exception: The seller can't repost it with KO and Transformer in the same auction line. It will get axed by Hasbro and eBay.

6. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

you've got a legit case. ive had a couple problems where sellers like to put "G1" in there to get hits and/or those who mistake them for original g1 parts. i did the same thing a couple times this year but i brought it up with ebay and got a refund on one of the accounts. sounds like the seller knew he was trying to pull a fast one.

7. Dayvcon

News Credits:
    i asked if they were knock offs and what he said

"they came in a g1 lot that i got i cant tell they match the wons on my tf"

"i compared them to the guid book and my own tf some stickers may hae came off "

"i have more tf then any boddy on ebay i have all cybertron all the movie even the jap wons all the universe and starwars tf even all the marvel crossovers and over 700 g1 the only ones open is g1 ex for raiden still in the box after 20 years if you need pic of them let me know they are not for sell i even have wons that can not be bought because i have been a member of tf fan club i get won every year"

8. burntrat

burntrat Well-Known Member

wait...why can't the seller leave a negative feedback?

9. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

ahh, I remember this seller from yesterday, 99% of his BIN price are horriblely overpriced.

10. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Goodness. What a mess.

That said, if he really does have that much experience with G1 figures, he cannot claim ignorance as a defense for selling KO parts (even if they are mixed in with a lot that has legitimate parts).

11. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Personally, it sounds like you've got a case. I'd bring it up with Paypal and eBay if he's not willing to give you a refund. Also, he can't leave negative feedback for you as seller's can no longer leave negative or neutral feedback anymore.

New feedback rules. Sellers can't leave negative or neutral feedback anymore.

12. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

ah, very true. I forgot about that.

13. djmagic

djmagic Well-Known Member

it says g1 in the title and in the discripition box it says hasbro and generation 1. You have a case i would say and i agree that he was trying to pull a fast one.

14. Dayvcon

News Credits:
    look at item 22028888935 and tell me thoses parts are knock off the stickers match mine as dose the feet hands write back it ends in 25 mins

look up item270283275139 tell me thats kn or look up sabertron2009 and tell me thoses are kn if you dont i will just tell them to look at my pic and see if its bs and the big shild cant b because they never made a kn of him

thoses r his latest messages

does any one have a web stie where some 1 can easly tell the diffrences between knock off parts and original parts

15. ultraconvoy

ultraconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    you need to call paypal an tell them the items are bootleg. Im sure they will help you.
    Also, the seller said to ask any questions so by you hitting the BIN you are under contract to pay him.

16. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    I think you just contradicted yourself there, mate. You're not under contract to pay anything that's misrepresented in the auction. File a dispute instead.

17. ultraconvoy

ultraconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    No i didn't, mate.
    If you use the BIN button you have to pay. Ask question before buying not after.

18. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    That is not true? Please show me were this is stated?

I agree, As right before you hit "buy it now" it gives you the details about what you are entering in terms of contract. I have no clue why some people are telling the poor guy information when they are not aware?

19. Dayvcon

News Credits:
    his newest msg

then i opend a clame saying they were not as discribed (not G1 and not made from hasbro)

"YOU SHOULD OF ALSO READ EVERYTHING BECAUSE I PUT ON THERE NO REFUNDS. DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST. ITS JUST FIST , FEET, AND A FEW OTHER PARTS, THERE IS NO DIFFERENTS FROM ORG. TO KNOCK OFFS. I KNOW THESE PARTS ARE ORG. IF YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM THEN YOU SHOULDN'T OF BOUGHT THEM."

"DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY MADE TWO DIFFERENT SPRINGERS ONE ALL PLASTIC AND ONE METAL AND PLASTIC. I DO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU ALREADY PAID AND I'M SHIPPING OUT NEXT TUSEDAY BECAUSE YOU JUST KEEP ON ASKING QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU BOUGHT THEN RESELL THEM AND MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK. IT WAS ALL LISTED RIGHT SO YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE COMPLANING.
    "

20. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

It looks like some parts may be real and some KO.

You may have to wait until the parts arrive and pursue it through Paypal and Ebay directly. I think they are a little sensitive to the whole KO issue right now.

About the only thing left to say to the dealer is that you will be pursuing this as a dispute and that should any of those turn out to be KO, you will leave a negative feedback. He has 100% positive, so he may be sensitive to that.