Ebay problem...

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Eric, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Not sure if this fits, but here goes:

Almost a couple of weeks ago I won this item off of wheeljackslab:

Construction Patrol Micromasters G1 Transformers 100% - eBay (item 130235966107 end time Jul-10-08 18:21:21 PDT)

However, being the newb that I was at buying stuff off of Ebay, I neglected to find out about his feedback, and to my surprise, there were some negatives. I sent the check out to him one week ago, and just today, he emails me and says that he hasn't gotten the check yet. At first I feel like this guy's ripping me off, so I check my bank account to see if he got the check and cashed it in yet. Nothing. Still the same amount. So he's telling the truth. How can that be? I remember as clear as day that I sent the check out, put it in the mailbox, and the rest should have been history. Could it have been a mailing problem? Or did someone steal my check? I need help here.

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    How did you send the check??

priority(2-3 days)
    first class(3-5)
    or standard(3-9 days)

3. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    I doubt anyone would steal your check as it is easy for your bank to stop. Anything is possible, but that doesn't seem likely.

If it was just a check placed into an envelope with a stamp, it may not have arrived yet. Just a suggestion, and I know it doesn't help now, but when mailing a check I always opt to add delivery confirmation. It doesn't cost too much and at least you have proof of when it arrived.

That said, I'd give it a few more days. I know some have had problems with Wheeljackslab, but I've dealt with Chris many times and have always had good experiences.

4. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Oh. Well, that's what I usually do when mailing checks.

Whoops. I feel embarrassed. :eek:  Sorry, all.

5. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Yea I wouldn't worry about it (yet)

Even though wheeljackslab is a first class a-hole....I hope he does good by somebody here...

6. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

When you send a check to WJS, you need to specify the item #, and give him more info than he needs.
    Don't be surprised if he gives you a NPB strike....That usually is his way of doing business.

7. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    LoL @ some. Personally i would never do business with him now after reading all the negative experiences people have had with him. He may do a few good... but wow... he has done a lot wrong.

8. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    Agreed

I filed a paypal dispute against him because I never received a for parts Roadbuster. He blocked my email address, even though I am still waiting on a Squeezeplay I got from him before things went south. He is not challenging the dispute with paypal, but already put the damn Roadbuster back on ebay. So currently he has my money, my Roadbuster and is reselling it. Talk about low. I have tried reporting the listing but ebay says the item number is not valid although I have entered it in correctly several times. Stay away from wheeljackslab. As long as he can throw items in a box he's fine, but as soon as a problem arises you will get burned.