Ebay Overlord Bad Luck! EMS Shipping Sucks

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by aprim, May 14, 2008.

1. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I bought a MIB Unused Overlord last week. I paided extra for fast EMS Shipping..The Box was a C8 until EMS got a hold of it..Damn people through the box around I guess and put a small hole in the front of the box. Its not too bad but DAMN.. The box was perfect. Now it will huant me everytime I look at it.

Screw EMS.

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Turn it around so you only see the back. :thumbs2: 

3. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    EMS doesn't have it's own delivery system like HDL. Everything is delivered using public mail services, so my bet is that it was damaged during transportation by third parties.

I always buy stuff using the EMS system and never had a problem. I avoid HDL whenever I can because they NEVER call me to inform when my goods will be delivered and how much I'll have to pay in taxes, they just come with the package expecting that I have $100, $200 in cash at home.

4. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

When does ems update? I ain't seen nothin' since acceptance on sunday even though the seller sent it friday.

5. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    My sympathies man, had to be an Overlord, couldn't be a movie fig etc :mad 

Was it packed well by the seller? Can you claim compensation from EMS for it being damaged?

6. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was packed pretty good, I can see there was no real damage at all on the box. Where the tank sits should have some styro over it because he must of been slammed into the cardbord real hard to pop it open like that. Its not to bad. BUt I hate that type of stuff.

The overlord and styro are untouched. All paperwork and sticker sheet unapplied, so I guess I cant really complain. I love OL.

My crumbling black zarak is another story.

The seller has offered a 50 dollar refund.

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Man that sucks.

8. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they may have switched the box on you. I had an item arrive via UPS and the outside box was in perfect shape. the inside however had a hole in the plastic window of about 1" diameter and the resin bust was broken. I noticed the shipping lable had been cut off and taped to this box so I contacted the shipper and sent a pic of the shipping box and he said that is not the box it was originally shipped in. UPS had repackaged the item which was obviously damaged and delivered it anyway. There was no explanation from them at all. Seller refunded my money and filed a claim w/ UPS for damages. I know this is a different shipper than you used but that could explain how the package was damaged while the shipping box was still ok.

9. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I sent those pics of the box to the sender..It was the right box..That blows.

10. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Don't get me started! :banghead: