Ebay Listing question

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Motor_Master, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've got about 250 items that I plan to sell off from my collection spanning from BW to the 07 Movie and everything in between. From the research Ive done over the last several months, I would say roughly 30% of the figures will sell right away. The rest seem to warm the TF listings on eBay.

Now here is where my question comes in. Is it best to simply list the figures that I know will sell first, then list the others later, or should I simply list all the figures from a couple of lines at a time (i.e. energon and cybertron figures) and once they sell move on to the next lines? With so many figures to sell and I not having sold on ebay before, I don't think it wise to try and sell them all at once.

Thanks in advance,

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    try selling about 10 a week if you can. and if your comfortable with a no reserve listing and want to start the auction off with a .99 starting bid, everything will sell. hope this help. i sold about 75 items in a 3 week span and it was horrible.

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks for the tip. I'm not worried about what they'll sell for as much as getting them out of the house/basement. A lot of the figures that I have from Universe, Armada, etc are mediocure and don't seem to sell well. So I was curious if they would sell better if they were sold with other items from the same line or not. I already have a price sheet made up and most of the starting prices are 1 - 5 dollars (everything is in package, most of which is sealed).

4. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    what about posting on the boards b/s/t first? I know a lot of us kitbashers like to buy "mediocre" toys for parts. To be honest, a lot of stuff hasn't been selling lately, save for the really rare.

I sold about 10 items in one week and it was crazy so if you do decide to do the ebay route, take time to get rid of them...