Okay guys here's the issue. In October I found a Brave Maximus on ebay, one of my last holy grails. The seller shipped worldwide which rarely anyone with that size of figure does/did. However at the time of the auction I didn't have the money for it, so I messaged the seller if it would be okay if I paid for it Oct.26th. He wrote back that was fine with him and oct.16th I bought the figure, and as promised the 26th I send the payment via paypal. http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320170183157&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 He wrote to me he'd be shipping it out the following monday and would write the tracking number to me. Now the problems started. Every day from the following monday I waited for him to email me the tracking number, but he didn't. I wrote to him and the 1st weekend of november he apologized that he been busy at school and hadn't got to ship it, but he would right away the following week. That week passed and still no tracking number. I wrote to him and he wrote back he totally forget but promised that he'd ship it now and if he didn't he'd include a free gift. So yet anonther week passed, but still nothing from him. I then wrote again and he replied he was so sorry and he now owed me a free gift, he had forgotten about it and would send it after "Thanksgiving". I saved all the messages I recieved from him as "evidence" if needed. Now I still haven't heard from him, and I've waited over 1month for him to ship it to me. I don't care about the "Free gift" I just want my figure. Today may patience ran out and I wrote him this in the politest manner I could: Hi again. I have to ask, when you're going to ship the figure, because honestly my patience is running out, and if it hasn't be sent by Friday the 30th and provided a tracking number, I'm considering alternatives. Please, this is not a threat. But honestly do understand it's been over a month now, and I'm really not interested in waiting anylonger since it's a figure I really badly want/wanted, and when shipped I have to wait additional 2weeks or so. I hope you understand. Thank you. Regards Niels B. Pedersen Now am I being fair or am I unreasonable ? I think I've been very patient waiting over 30days. I have a hard time believing that in a 30day period you can pull out 1hr of the schedule to go to the post office and send a package. If he hasn't shipped in by Friday I'm thinking of filing a dispute and claiming my money back - since I did save up for this figure and I just wont let $464 dissappear into thin air. Now what do you think ? did I act to rash, should I accept waiting longer or ?.