ebay is yanking no orange tip megs again

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by PeterNorth, Jun 19, 2008.

1. PeterNorth

PeterNorth Well-Known Member

You may have or have not seen my graded 1984 MISB megatron I just had up for sale on ebay. I had it as a featured listing. It was moving along very nicely and was even up to $2022 with 4 days to go. Well it is no longer listed. No I didn't sell it. Ebay took it down (firearms violation). I'm ok with that but people have been selling megs for months now with no probems. They really need to make up there minds. Is it or is it not a violation. Anyways i'm going to list it again (3 day auction this time) tomorrow with megs covered up. I just had to rant a little because it came as a shock when I got the email.

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    yep,
    i had a masterpiece megs up last week and it was pulled and i had no pics of the gun mode.I even made a disclaimer in my description that it was a toy.:confused2 

3. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i got no tips for sale

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    probably cause you're an ebay store, so they get more money from you :p 

5. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had a Masterpiece Megs on the eBay a few weeks ago that got pulled. I cropped my picture so the gun mode was gone, stated there was no orange plug but I would include a nerf dart for those that wanted a MISB one and a orange cap. No dice, eBay pulled it after a few days.

Which IMO, I'm fine with since even if Megs is huge, he's still a toy gun and US laws says it needs an orange cap on it. We've seen how stupid eBay is so them "randomly" pulling auctions is no surprise. eBay used to be a great place and now its just getting worse.