eBay auctions you find funny/weird/etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by netkid, Sep 4, 2007.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    eBay auctions that you found funny/weird/insane/etc.

Every now and then, there comes a time in one's life when we find auctions on eBay that catch our full-undivided attention, not because we want what's being listed, but because we see something in it that grabs us in a way that can only be described as....wow.

That auction...is...THIS (just read the description): http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-G1...oryZ4696QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So now fellow board members, feel free to tell stories of auctions that just struck you dumb, left you laughing, crying, or just plain confused.

Some good examples are:
    -Auctions with very rare Transformers selling for pennies.
    -Auctions with incredibly crappy transformers selling for a fortune.
    -Auctions that had images appearing on items. Example: " The Virgin Mary appearing on toast".
    -Auctions with description that just made you laugh.
    -Auctions that really tried to embellish a crappy item being sold.

Another auction I remember was (and I quote) "Jesus appearing on an aluminum pan after cooking the best Bacon Bomb we ever made."
    The inside of the pan did have left-over cheese residue that sorta looked like Jesus...and to this day, I still have no clue in hell what a "Bacon Bomb" is.

Here's another auction I just found (I think it's fake): http://cgi.ebay.com/IMAGE-FACE-OF-H...ryZ13771QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

2. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

3. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    ^That's a good one.

And are those 2 BumbleBees supposed to be that expensive? I can understand the special painted one, but an Asian-release 08? Hmm...must be because the Asian 08 has extra tabs on the car to hold the vehicle mode together better and pupils molded on BumbleBee's eyes. But still, that's a bit pricey for those to IMO.