Ebay advice needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Napjr, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys!

Im looking for some advice with an ebay problem i have, its not TF related so i guess its better to put it here (and if not, mods feel free to move it please)

You see, on october 10th i ordered and paid with paypal for a cell phone touch screen replacement, for $26 including shipping. The deal went smooth and got the package around october 26th

Unfortunately, the screen broke during transit. I contacted the seller right away, send pictures and he agreed to send a replacement at no cost, shipped by november 8th, a tracking code was provided (LN202611031US), wich i cant track anywhere (but i didnt mind much since its not the first time i get these kind of codes). He told me to wait 3-5 weeks, but since that ended close to xmas, i decided to wait a little bit longer

By now, i havent got anything yet, ive been trying to contact the seller several times since last week and no replies so far

Any helpful advice? Keep in mind im from Mexico btw

Thanks!

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    IMO he lied and never sent another one.

3-4 weeks max for almost all international packages and since it would be small it's faster.

You can try to file a claim but too much time may have passed.

You may get a refund since sellers get raped everyday now.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

It's good seeing you around again Nap, I thought you fell off the earth a few times.

4. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey Chaos! Im always here... Lurking :) 

So im pretty much screwed then? Damn! Tried luck with paypal and they told me i need to proceed with ebay... And with them the only option i have is contact the seller :(