Ebates and Groupon?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ShortCircuit, Mar 31, 2011.

1. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Kinda different for me, but since bing cb is gone, I was lookin for ways to get some CashBack.

One way, was this place called ebates.

Coupons, Promo Codes and Cash Back Savings - Ebates.com

5 Bucks for signing up, haveta put your paypal acct email link in your account settings for the 5 bucks to be deposited, and up to 3%! percent cashback for ebay toys and hobbies purchases. Pretty badass. But you have to click the link thru ebates for it to work right.

Another thing I found was:

charge 7 bucks onyour credit card to get an ebay coupon for 15$ in return from GROUPON.

Heres the deal

wwww.groupon.com/deals/ebay

Just TAKE THE EXTRA W"S OUT I THINK IT WILL WORK.

refer me for 10 bucks Los Angeles Deals: Packages & Cheap LA Things to Do | Groupon Deals

I dunno what groupon is, but it sounded good, for 7 for 15. purchased. Plus I got my sister to purchase one too thu refer a friend and maybe ill get 10 bucks who knows.

Says you have to wait 1 day for activate coupon code so LAMO.

But whatever good deals? Maybe.

A Hassle? Yeah, but it works when you see that stupid 5 bucks in your paypal plus whatever purchases cashback in your account, its nice, plus ebay cash back, it stacks.

Negative is you have to wait like a month or so or more to hit the next period payout cycle or whatever.

Try it out.