Easter Eggs in actual Film question...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Angelwave, Oct 21, 2007.

1. MugenAutobot

MugenAutobot Well-Known Member

yep

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    The scene when Prime shows up and Megatron transforms and flies over him and Prime jumps on him, there was the new sound with the rhythm of the old TF noise as Megs transformed. Kinda sounded like when Ironhide transformed.

3. matadormi5

matadormi5 Well-Known Member

delete

4. TrooperMaximus

TrooperMaximus Well-Known Member

Here's some I haven't seen posted yet.

Josh Duhamel's character Captain Lennox first appeared in the comic book "G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers."

Sam's eBay name LadiesMan217 refers to Michael Bay's birthday: February 17th.

One of the F-22 Pilots has the name Cpt B. Armbruster written on his cockpit. He is part of the G. I. JOE team and is more commonly known by his Code Name ACE.

The fact that Bumblebee speaks through his radio is similar to the Junkions in the animated movie, who learned to speak by, and spoke entirely in the style of, television Broadcasts and commercials.

When Bumblebee introduces himself to Sam and Mikaela, speaking through the radio, he plays the sound bite, "Across the immense gulf of space"; the voice is that of Orson Welles from his infamous 1939 radio broadcast "The War of the Worlds." Wells provided the voice of the planet devouring transformer named Unicron in The Transformers: The Movie (1986) which was Welles' final film performance.

In addition to Optimus Prime's red sword, Megatron's ability to turn his right fist into a chain mace (used to smash the base of the rooftop statue Sam is clinging to) also mirrors the battle on Sherman Dam from the cartoon, where Megatron summons a glowing morning star in response to Prime's use of the Energon Axe.

References to other Hasbro toys are seen in two scenes. The first is when the Autobots arrive, and Ironhide lands in the swimming pool, the little girl that goes out to investigate has a "My Little Pony" stuffed toy. The second scene is during the battle in the city. Bumblebee and Ironhide use a truck with "Furby" on the side as a shield against Starscream's attack.

5. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I'm not usually one to see references and easter eggs in anything, but I couldn't help but chuckle at this
    [​IMG]
    lolhardhat

6. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    huh?

7. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

It says 'Fort' not 'Fart'... at least I think that's what it says. >.>

8. Zeromagnus

Zeromagnus Well-Known Member

I heard it 5 times when prime first transformed

9. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    It's all moot. The toy may say Orson's Towing, but in the movie it was Mike's Towing. Which is neither an homage to Orson Wells or Orson's World.

So it's not a DVD easter egg. Myth busted.

10. Xaxis

Xaxis Multi-dimensional Traveler

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    When Sam and his dad go to Bobby Bolivia's, Sam is wearing a tan shirt and blue jeans, much like Spike wore in the G1 series.

11. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

it may not count as an ee but if you look closely just as frenzy gets in baricade and closes the door frenzy flips off the secret service

12. Pikatron

That kinda reminds me. Does Sam's dad in the movie ever dress up like his dad in the cartoon?

13. Kenji

Kenji Well-Known Member

no

14. Pikatron

This is probably more coincidence than anything, but at the end credits where SS blasts off into space, the flames that appear around him kind of give him the shape of the G1 autobot Ark.

15. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ironhide?

How do you know that was ironhide? For some reason I assumed it was optimus who landed in the pool. Anyone else have any comments?

16. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

you can see him scan the top kick

17. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not in the same scene you can't. I'm not saying it isn't ironhide, but that still doesn't prove anything to me. Also, don't you think Ironhide would have at least pointed a weapon at the little girl as he frequently commented throughout the movie about harming the humans?

18. wipeyourfeet

wipeyourfeet Winner of the Internet

News Credits:
    When Captain Whitwicky finds Megatron and activates his navigation thing you hear faintly in the background 'I still function' from the original movie.

19. Freyabeads

Freyabeads TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It was Ironhide. You see him step behind the trees as the parents come out and scan the Top Kick.

I don't think Ironhide would scare a little girl like he was messin' with Sam. His priority at the time was to scan a vehicle and get to where they all converge together. None of the Autobots, aside from Bumblebee who was already here, did any interaction until Prime had control and introduced them to Sam and Mikaela.

20. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

1. Ironhide hides behind the tree and bows down near their driveway, where there's a topkick.

2. Prime is seen running in the country towards an embankment.

3. Ironhide was a jokester, and wasn't actually interested in hurting humans.