Easiest and hardest boss in WFC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by scoobsterinc, Aug 7, 2012.

1. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Which one do you find the easiest/hardest?

I find omega supreme the easiest (For whatever reason) and I found trypticon the hardest

2. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Omega Supreme. I HATE that guy. The first part is relatively easy; shoot some turrets, infect battery, shoot fat guy, rinse and repeat.

But the second phase is Hell.

It's the fact, not only does he never let up with those unholy weapons, that now you can only shoot a specific (and quite small/hard to reach) target. You need a frontal view for best damage, but of course, that means he has a clear shot at you.

Goddammit Omega.

3. HaloStar22

HaloStar22 Amazing AutoBot

SoundWave- Easy
    StarScream- Medium
    Zeta Prime-Hard....ish
    Trypticon- :banghead: 

4. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd give easiest to either Soundwave, Zeta Prime, or Starscream, while Trypticon was the hardest, no contest.

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Omega Supreme was easy as piss. It took me one try. Starscream was pretty easy. Zeta Prime and Soundwave were decently challenging.

Trypticon was an utter pain in the asshole though. Died so many times. That damn tail attack, man.

6. HaloStar22

Zeta Prime was actually a piece of cake....you just shoot his holo-chamber and melee his holo-clones

7. HaloStar22

For me, Trypticon was hard because of his mouth blasts and those cannons to the left and right of him

8. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    Trypticon was definietly the hardest of them all. I would say that the easiest was probably Zeta Prime. You just got to know how his squashers work.

9. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That cybertronian slug/spider thing. Even now, I still don't know of a safe place to stand during some of his attacks. This fight was hell trying to pass using co-op due to myself or others dying.

10. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i never did play the game in normal difficulty. hard all the way :D 

yes there is a technique to the cybertron core fight

11. HaloStar22

Always easy, never hard....:noob 

12. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Well, I completed the game through on hard both in co-op and solo. I have to say, boss difficulties change depending on if you are doing it solo or co-op

Soundwave I think presented the biggest challenge, mainly because my teamate continually died, and if I have to let my guard down to save him, it got really risky and usually took me down. In addition, we forgot to pick up the missle launcher that had vehicle lock-on, so laserbeak wasn't simple to kill.

Trypticon on hard only took me two tries solo. On co-op, the second phase was next to impossible. Theres only room for one bot to take cover. And theres only one bot that has dash and is fast enough to avoid most of Tryppys attacks. The other person always gets killed at some point.

Solo I'd say the hardest boss is Omega, simply because his weapons can kill you so quickly. I've never had a huge issue with him, but can still be annoying.

13. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Truth be told I never found any of the bosses hard. The secret if you just want to beat the game, is to use characters with the Dash ability. Omega Supreme shooting a ton of shit at you? Dash and laugh. Trypicon firing his death laser? Come out and taunt him and dash into cover and laugh. Then shockwave to deal with his stupid little spiders and laugh as it more or less recovers your bar to shockwave again.

Omega and Shockwave are tougher since I don't think you have dash available, I forget, but I just melee'd the clones, and for Shockwave I...I think I dashed too, I forget. It's been a long time since I picked up the campaign.

14. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

All the bosses are easy as shit. Omega Supreme: I would suggest using Megatron for the fusion cannon, and pick up the scrapmaker, and the heavy turret to finish him fast. Trypticon: Use someone with dash (which is all three), push the button to make the floating containers come, and run over to one of the walls in either side a shoot them while having cover. Zeta Prime: Pick up a nucleon shock cannon, before you face him, and choose Breakdown because he is the fastest and he has dash. Once Zeta Prime recharges, use the cannon to deal incredible damage to the recharge thing, then rinse and repeat without dying (because if you die, you'll loose the cannon). Soundwave: Pick up the sniper rifle to beat the mini bots quickly, and then repeat the process until Soundwave is defeated.

15. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Miniautoquintessoboticon

When I first played through the game, pretty much every boss kicked my ass several times before I managed to take em' down. Recently, only Omega Supreme has given me any real trouble.

I took Zeta Prime down WITH A FREAKING NULL RAY. That thing does quite a bit of damage. I didn't die once.

EMP Grenades made the Soundwave fight a cakewalk...Again, I didn't die.

But something tells me Trypticon will still whoop me.

16. reep15

reep15 Well-Known Member

Here is how I look at it.

Core Defense Machine (seeker level) : Medium.
    Zeta Prime: Easy
    Trypticon: HARD

17. HaloStar22

Trypticon depends on strategy....Dodge and Shoot!:rolleyes: 

18. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    Easiest: Starscream

Medium: Zeta Prime, just gotta learn the pattern of the Mashers and you'll be fine.

Hardest: Omega Supreme

19. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

SOUNDwave.

Trypticon isn't all that hard if you know how he works, for me the hardest part is pressing the button to start the battery conveyor.

Omega is fairly easy, unless you're playing co-op with sucky teamates. I played it recently with one good teamate and one teamate who wasn't bad at the game, just that particular boss fight. I was Breakdown, the good teamat was Megatron, and the bad teamate was Soundwave. He kept dying constantle due to(among other things)Omega's back missles(the ones that screech). That and the fact that he kept picking up ion displacers and never transformed to drive away from Omega's attacks while doing so. We didn't beat the level until he left.

20. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Easy, Starscream.

Hard, Trypticon.