Earth Wars Autobot Alliance- KREMZEEK

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Fakter1, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Fakter1

Fakter1 Free to go to Cybertron

Hello all, we are an Autobot alliance always looking for new active members.
    Our crew is mostly from these message boards and are a great group for new players to grow with.

[​IMG]

Our requirements to join are:
    HQ Lvl 6+

Our requirements to stay are:
    Do not miss more than 2 consecutive events/wars.

As you can see, these requirements are not strict at all. We have a hardworking bunch of members right now and have been hitting decent point levels in the events. We war 2-3 times a week mostly in Silver/Gold League (for now).

Search for Autobot Alliance: KREMZEEK

LINE Chat:
    Search for Kremzeek, you'll find me (Fakter1). Add me and I will add you to the chat.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  2. Fakter1

ALLIANCE STATUS: Locked

Our alliance is now one of two feeders for the main TFW2005 alliance. If you would like to join our trio of alliances, send a request to join to the TFW2005 feeder.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  3. Fakter1

Kremzeek will be hustling at the Swoop event. Find us if you want to join a hard-working autobot alliance!

4. Fakter1

The Kremzeek crew is grinding heavy at this Crystal event. Our guys deserve a win. Any bots looking to join up (even temporarily) to help us reach the goal are welcome! Thanks!

5. Fakter1

We hit our mark for the 4* crystal with some last minute help from a few awesome folks. Still looking for active players who want to work with us towards the next event's goals.

6. JBrock

JBrock Well-Known Member

Request sent from Firehorn75

7. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

TIPS FOR BEGINNERS AND THE TRULY CASUAL:

This weekend we have another Ruby Crystal like event so I wanted to give a tip to our members who seem to constantly score low during events. You might think you don't have the squad power or playing time required to score big but in fact it is easier than you think to score during events. Especially this type because you can score the same amount of points in lower zones than in higher ones. Only difference is you'll gain less xp.

The trick to events is to use your fuel cells efficiently. If you're reading this I'm assuming you log in at most a couple of times during an event and just hit with your 3 main teams. That leaves at least 35 unused fuel cells that could be used for an extra 7 attacks. That's an extra 56-70 points you could be adding to the scoreboard more than what you just added by playing the regular usual way. Since you weren't gonna use that FC anyway what you wanna do is do 7 more attacks on a lower zone. Even zone 1 or 2 will do since you can beat those by just deploying 1 or 2 bots.

Once you're comfortable doing this you'll see your score increase dramatically for this type of event and you can modify the strategy into building small teams in slightly higher zones for some better xp farming.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fakter1

TIPS ON FARMING/GRINDING RESOURCES

When looking to battle for greater amounts of resources, do not be afraid to jump higher than your suggested level. Yes, you may/will lose the battle but any resources you free, you keep. Aim for the harvesters and storage for the resource you need and take those out before you are destroyed. Your bots will still gain experience (for each building they destroyed) and you will usually net more resources than a base you can beat fully.

In addition to this, if you feel that a base is too well guarded for this tactic to work (or the rewards are not enough) then retreat BEFORE you deploy any bots. You will lose 5 fuel cells and a small amount of medals, but your bots will not face a cooldown period. This leaves you open to try again and find a base less difficult to tackle.

Good hunting, everyone!

9. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

TIPS FOR BEGINNERS AND THE TRULY CASUAL:

Next event is similar to the Arcee/Nightbird one in that there are 60 team prestiges at 5,500 a piece. If everyone contributed the same amount of points it would requiere everyone to score 8,250 or 2,750 each day. That probably seems impossible to you unless you spend all day playing but I'm here to tell that it's not.

As always the trick to these events is efficient FC use. If you log in only once every 3 hours and only hit with your 3 teams even on a decent zone like 8 you will only log about 180pts per play through. If you can log in 7 times per day you will end up with about 1260 pts per day. That's actually aaalmost good enough for crystal city but not enough for this one. Also if you're reading this you can probably only hit zone 8 with 1 or 2 teams. You could also be risking defeat which is the worst possible outcome for you because you get 0 pts and still get cooldown.

Instead I'd like you to try using smaller teams in lower zones for more attacks. Let's run some numbers for the same player who can only log on every 3 hours. If you use small teams and can do 10 attacks on zone 4 instead of 3 on the higher zone you could end up with 450 pt per play through. Let's say once again you logged on 7 times total in a day. Your total score for that day is now potentially 3150 pts!

So pay more atention to FC than your squad power and learn to make small teams with 1 or 2 strong bots and 1 or 2 weaker ones. You will have quicker more fun battles and learn to play to your roster's strengths and get to spread your xp around your roster.

UPDATE:

Seems spaceape lowered the points rewards for each zone. So you'll get slightly sless than I projected hitting the example zone 4 but if you're pressed for time you should still do much better than your usual event score.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  10. mightyspacepope

mightyspacepope Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just saw the message about reorganizing TFW Alliances and saw I'm in Kremzeek. I attempted to join, but it said the Alliance was full. My name in game is Space Pope.

11. Fakter1

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  12. jazzman_78

jazzman_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just put my App in. Sounds like a good group. I play 2-3 times a day most days. Right around 3400 medals currently. Was with the Autobot Indians, but the leader had a meltdown when we got our first loss at the Gold level. He left and the group imploded quickly. Looking for a new home to play this game. Love to war, love events.

13. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    @Fakter1 I have added you on Line using my name from the boards.

14. Fakter1

You should have invites to the chat rooms. Welcome!

15. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Thanks, I got the invites.:) 

16. Fakter1

17. Fakter1

If the following Kremzeek members are active and want to rejoin before the final reward, please submit your request now to help with the transition.

Megacharge30
    Smashs
    Solostyl

The following TFW feeder players should submit a request to join Kremzeek temporarily (for earning top scores in the feeder) to receive that final reward as well.

cloudkiller
    dr3st4

Please do so as soon as you can to help with transition during the final hours of the event.
    Good hustle, everyone. Movement between the triple alliance has been smooth and should work to our advantage going forward.

18. Dickie3775

Dickie3775 New Member

Good morning, I just applied to join your alliance. Please check me out, I've been playing a little while now. I'm a Lvl 39, HQ 11 and I have 2700+ medals. I am active through out every day and I can contribute 3000+ points during weekend events. I will also do the best I can with alliance wars.
    Thank you!
    Dickie3775

19. Fakter1

Please reapply, I forgot to check here before deciding.

20. Dickie3775

Dickie3775 New Member

I just reapplied at Kremzeek. Let me know if I make the cut or if I have to start some place else. Thank you!