Early Details of TF3 Teaser?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ambi889, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Sounds interesting if true.

2. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Hmmm I why do I get that freaking feeling that the scene with Prime and Sentinel is like iron man and war machine scene oh well,
    FREAKING YES can't wait to see those two kicking shockwave army, and the wreckers transforming in front of Sentinel maybe their Sentinel bodyguards (fingers cross).

And Lazerbeak scene:bay :bay :p :bay :p :p :bay :drool: :bay :bay :p :bay :p :p :bay :drool: :bay :bay :p :bay :p :p :bay :drool: :bay :
    bay:p :bay :p :p :bay :drool: :bay :bay :p :bay :p :p :bay :drool: 

3. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    You can probably expect it (if true) at least by March 25th.

4. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really want to see this trailer. Hopefully, it's real

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Man, I am telling you now: this movie is gonna be on a scale we can't even imagine. If this description is accurate, then this trailer is just further proof they doing everything right with this one.

6. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sounds legit and someone on here (I don't remember where) said that the new trailor was coming out on the 25th, and that was weeks ago.

7. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooaaa

looks more like a theartical/final trailer than a teaser. however, what that guy said sounds alright!! hoping somthing for 25th..

8. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

What does shockwave sound like damn it ,he should have recorded it , quick if anybody going to sucker punch advance screening put the damn trailer up.

9. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

I hoping this is real, because it sound like it's going to rock.

10. rodriguez256

rodriguez256 Well-Known Member

So I figured since Sentinel Prime was in stasis he wouldn't be detected by the fallen in RoTF, and that solved that problem. But if he got up while the astronauts where there, then it takes away that theory. And now leaves a continuity problem. Then again it could be explained in the movie.

11. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    yeah, I was thinking that too. But he's got to be somewhere for the last 50 years right? maybe he woke up briefly or something.

The thing that is bothering me the most about continuity is the fact that no one brought up the issue of the moon landing in the first two films. I hope it is properly explained in the film.

Other then that, this trailer sounds amayzing!Can't wait to see it!

12. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Well, there could quite possibly be an explanation in the movie/scene for that. Perhaps the astronauts (somehow) reawaken/reactivate Sentinel Prime (again, somehow). aka ...
    1.) Sentinel Prime is in stasis-lock on the moon, The Fallen can't detect him.
    2.) Astronauts pay the moon a little visit, do some stuff. Somehow (there's that word again) reactivate Sentinel.
    3.) Sentinel is back online.

I'm sure that some good writing could come up with a plausible explanation.

Anyway, as for the trailer description, the cynic in me wants to call 'fake'. But...there's just too much here that sounds like the exact kind of things we'd end up seeing in the "real" trailer. Slow, human-oriented exposition, with the gradual build up of Transformers, and then lots of fast action scenes, with Optimus speaking and stuff. He provides a basic overview (difficult to do with lots of quick-cut action shots), whilst not providing too many details as for it to be too convenient. So, I'm saying that it's true. Hopefully. Well, more or less. Some details may be a bit off, but I'm certain that this is pretty close to what we're going to get. Only 1.5 weeks left! :D  This description makes it sound like the coolest movie ever. But then again, so did RotF's trailer... :redface2:  Here's to hoping!

13. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    I would jizz in my pants, if that is an accurate description of the teaser trailer

14. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    we could see this trailer as soon as wed or as late as firday next week.... lol ususally when the trailers for new films surface. id think it would be a yahoo movies exclusive like it was last year but ive not seen nor heard anything about it yet.

it sounds pretty epic to me sounds like a trailer weve been wanting to see for like every film almost. hope its true since im seeing sucker punch next weekend.

15. rodriguez256

rodriguez256 Well-Known Member

Yea for Simmons to just come out and say something about the moon after all this time, seams kind of strange. That's a big detail to have stayed quiet about. Regardless I'll be a kid again in the theater at midnight not caring to mich about story but about what they're going to show next lol

16. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, according to all the trailers we've seen for this series, it sounds legit.

I can't wait to see the real thing.

17. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn and I was already looking forward to this movie (Sucker Punch) as it was. :D  :D  :D  :D 

18. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if true.... brilliant....

If not... then you are evil for getting our hopes up and there's a place in the special hell for you... :p 

19. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Didn't that list of possible future trailers/TV spots give 25th March as a date for the theatrical trailer? We're getting awfully close to that date, and the description sounds very plausible.

20. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Correct.

I want to say fake, but to be fair that sounds like how I'd describe a TF Movie trailer after seeing it for the first time. You never see everything propery the first time.