Early Beast Wars Price Checks

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by soundwaveCA, Oct 4, 2007.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Thinking about throwing these up for sale but I don't really want to unless I can get something that makes it worth my wile.

So what do you guys think these guys are worth?

- MOSC Blackarachnia
    - MOSC Rhinox
    - MOSC Buzz Saw

2. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

If your registered on eBay, you can do a search for them (of currently selling) and then scroll down the left side of the screen until you see "completed listing".

Click on that, and then "show me"(the button at the bottom), and you can see what they sold for.

Rhinox was just released with the 10th anniversary. I doubt he will bring in much, but you never know.
    Good luck.

3. Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus Castlevaniac

According to BBTS, BlackArachnia is worth $90 lol.

Go check their vintage list...or head straight to the BW list if they've cleaned out the first menu.

Here's a link: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=244&company=0&category=561

Despite being re-released earlier in the year, BA was one of our instant sellouts this year at Botcon. Rhinox, not so much, but some people prefer the originals over subsequent remakes, so you could still be in luck. In my experience, Buzzsaw is more of a novelty than a must have figure for most BW afficionados. You might have better luck selling the three in a lot than trying to unload them seperately.

-Pit-

4. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy ShickaBAM!

I need all 3 of those... I would think something around 50 for Blackarachnia, 20-30 for Buzzsaw and as for Rhinox its a little hard to say

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

Well, if I didn't land myself a Japanese 10th anniversary Blackarachnia for 15 bucks a few months ago I'd say they're worth almost nothing and I'd take them off your hands for like 10 bucks :lol 

Seriously though I think you'll get some good money... originals always sell pretty well I thought.

6. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Word, due to a bid war I nearly ended up paying $60 for a MOSC Waspinator.
    (About a year ago)

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Blackarachnia is probably your best bet to make some money.

Rhinox may not do badly, but between a superior original Japanese version and two improved reissues, he will not be all that great. Not even if he's the rocky bubble version, I wouldn't think.

Buzz Saw could do decently, thanks to his appearance in the comics. I don't think he's ever been an expensive BW figure to obtain, certainly easier than Grimlock or Tigatron.