** E-hobby Guardian GROUP-BUY**

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Max-prime, May 14, 2008.

1. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    First off thanks to Curt at TFSource for even listen to me on this most of the other online dealers never even responded.

Price:190.00 + Shipping ( with the possibility of further discounts depending on amount ordered)

Payment: According to Curt payments will be due the week before items are to be shipped out. Reguarding Paypal all paypalers must included the 3% paypal fee in there total payment I can also accept money orders which I can just forward to Curt. International orders are welcome now shipping fees are what is listed on TFsources site for now. Also there where some emails to curt reguarding declaring a low valve on shipments he say thats fine but he cant always check it as gift as the PO can refuse to ship it if there are too many labeled as that.

Conditions: Curt has to have this ordered by the end of the Month to insure that he can get them when they release. So I have to get him a ballpark number by then. Not to say that you can't ask after the month is over but there will be limited stock after that and there will be no promises.

So there you have it guys my attempt to help the community out. I know its still more than Japan retail but that was a pipe-dream at best. Please only respond and sign up if you 100% intend to buy. I would hate to get a large number and ask Curt for discounts only to have people backout and ruin it for the others.

Update: Sorry guys but in my rush to get this up and going I forgot to ask about outside US (48 states) orders I just emailed and am waiting on a responce. I will update as soon as it's been made clear.

UPDATE: This is going to switch to a MO only buy seems me and curt had a bit of a cross on how he wants to treat this. The way he sees it is as me being a wholesale customer buying in bulk in which case there has to be the paypal fees which should be passed along. So inorder to avoid all that headache with fees and such I am only going to be accepting MO that way I can just forward it along to Curt and not deal with any problems that could arise. Sorry Paypal guys LMK if you need to be let off the list but as i see its way easier to just do it this way. I'll just set a date that all MO's should be sent by and it'll go from there. On the other hand for some positive news he did tell me that another discount can be had if we get to 100.

Update: Just got another Email from Curt I'm going to be shutting this group-buy down on MAY 28th at that time. I will post the final Update with all payment and sch. instructions. Curts is Happy with the numbers but again he stressed that if people start dropping left and right after I give final totals you can be assured that he will not do something like this again. So I am stressing to everyone in the list below if your on the fence about being able to come up with cash or wondering about if i'll start taking Paypal again ( which I wont ) please drop out now. I surely dont want this to be my first and last Group Buy that I can get for you guys.

GROUP BUY CLOSED 5/28: Just want to thank everyone again for taking part in this buy. It's offically closed as of this update. Payment will be handled as follows:

Domestic and International Money Order Buyers: Money Order Payments will be Taken from Aug. 1 til Aug. 23 only. Please arranged that your Mail will reach me by the 23rd anything recieved after the 23 will be sent back. Please make the MO out to Tfsource and include with your MO your full shipping address written legably ( as I will be attaching it to you MO and forwarding it along ). Please email me at: Izzohino001@yahoo.com for my address. Also do not send payment in early it will be returned.

International Paypal: It was brought to my attention that some International MO's run a much higher risk intransit than our Domestic ones. So instead of leaving the some International guys stuck out in the mudd Easterling Capt has done a little footwork and is willing to help out by taking International Paypal orders only and forwarding them to Curt. For all information reguarding totals including paypal fees and deadlines please PM Easterling Capt as he's the one that been having that conversation with Curt.

LIST
    Max-Prime: 1 Paid
    Ninety: 1 Paid
    SunLink: 1 Paid
    Grendel1979:1 Paid
    xZaox:1 Paid
    uncrazimatic:1
    aprim:1

mykticon:1 Paid
    tenebrouser: 1 Paid
    motor master:1 Paid
    megaracertron:1
    wajo357:1 Paid
    tamo536:1
    darknova4life:1 Paid
    weirdwolf:1
    Fortress Prime: 1 Paid
    Megamus Prime:1
    Undertaker : 1 Paid
    Silverwynde:1 Paid
    Insane Galvatron:1

Shockwing:1 Paid
    Galvatron1701:1 Paid

Easterling Capt:1 Paid
    Jason Blue Boost:1 Paid
    Lupus Convoy:1
    Sunny Day77:1
    Kahn:2 Paid
    03mach1: 1
    tobecat:1 Paid
    White Mocha:1 Paid
    gen1fan:1
    squirrelcar:1 Paid
    extremegz: 1
    payton34:1 Paid
    bhiles:1 Paid
    grock35:1 Paid
    UnicronBlues: 2
    Blue Meanie: 2 Paid
    golumbus: 4 Paid

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Well, crap. I already placed my own independent order through TFSource!

3. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

Me too, I just ordered from TFSource yesterday. Grrrrrrrr.

4. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I was going to pre-order him at the end of the month from TFSource! Put me down for one if I may.

Huge thanks to both Curt, and Max-Prime for arranging this :thumbs2: :music 

5. Max-prime

News Credits:
    Email Curt maybe he'll let it slide

Will do and thanks TELL YOUR FRIENDS !!

6. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

He specifically claims 'No refunds will be given,' but I'll ask him anyways. Thanks.

7. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm game for one - thanks for organizing

8. Max-prime

News Credits:
    I have a couple of PM's about payment and shipping: Payment will be made as one group Per Curt's Requests and at that time there will be a Shipping List sent to TFSource and he'll be handling shipping.

9. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If he can beat a $219 price shipped, than I'm in for 1.

10. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Put me down for 1.

11. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm down for one - can we get this front-paged, so more people know about it?

12. Max-prime

News Credits:

I'll see what shipping is but I believe you can go by what on TFSOURCE in terms of shipping for now.

13. Uncrazimatic

Uncrazimatic Uncrazimatic Bore

add me! +1

14. Max-prime

News Credits:

Maybe if some some can PM a mod to sticky it

15. TILALLR1

TILALLR1 'Til All Are One

I'll take one as well.

16. Max-prime

News Credits:
    Pm'ed please check 1st post for updates.

17. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1 For Aprim!

18. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I would be interested in getting in on this as well. Thanks for setting it up!

19. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

When is it due out again? If I don't have to pay for a couple months I may be up for it.

20. Max-prime

News Credits:
    No prob. should I put you down for just 1 ?