E-hobby Galvatron Released

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    TFsource's got them first - Now in stock, e-hobby Galvatron! Not just a photo, in hand and ready to ship in the US. Each includes a "Gold Leaf" sticker sheet, as well as an exclusive green matrix included with this piece. Get a case fresh Galvatron in his original G1 toy colors, for just $89.95! http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-1137570872.html

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Does this Galvatron have the same new sounds as the Anime colored reissue? And the red light bulb for the eyes rather than the old yellow? The box implies this, but it's the same box as the purple Galvatron.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    According to Doug Dlin's official translation from the e-Hobby page for Galvatron II, yes.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    According to a pic on the Japanese TF Image Board, the E Hobby Galvatron also uses the modified face of the recent reissue, not the original face. It might be the picture, or the age of my original, but the purple seems to be a deeper shade. Looks like the E-hobby one is different enough from the vintage original that it won't hit the value of the older ones. Though something tells me that was never a concern.

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My original Galvatron is still prime, (pun intended) so I really can't justify this remake like the Anime Galavatron. I really don't understand the green Matrix either. Also, why is gray Galvatron more expensive than the purple Galvatron? Anyway, two G1 Galvatrons for my collection is plenty. :D 

6. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Already bought Anime Galvatron so one is enough for me. And if I do want the grey version there's plenty of loose ones on Ebay for cheap. Pass.

7. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I have anime Galvy (my review is in the toy feedback forum, plug plug) and an original, I'm glad the gray galvy is an e-hobby limited edition. I don't need another.

That green matrix is money, however. I wish I had it, and a Thunderwing to give it to!