E-Hobby Black Starscream, Metalforce Convoy, G1 Galvatron, & more

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Feb 13, 2011.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    Just when I thought I was out, I find myself with more stuff to get rid of. Same set-up as my last sales thread. There are two prices listed. The first is the lowest offer I'll consider, the second is the "take it now" price. All stuff ships from Japan.

So, here's what's up for grabs:

[​IMG]

TF Animated Blackout MISB 35/40 (I have several of these)

[​IMG]

Gundam Expo Exclusive 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam (translucent version) + Gundam Expo promotional flier. MIB 25/35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Japanese G1 Galvatron D-62 (original/non-reissue) Missing the piece that attaches the orange cannon to Galvatron's arm. Some sticker/chrome wear. Arms very loose. Looks nice displayed in the box. 50/75

[​IMG]

Metalforce Convoy (Metallic) MISB: Before Masterpiece Convoy was, Metalforce Convoy filled that void. This the metallic version and it's still sealed in its original box. Box has some slight shelf wear. 100/150

[​IMG]

E-Hobby Black Starscream MIB: Complete and in excellent shape. Stickers are applied. Sticker sheet and instructions are included. 125/150

Interested? Send me a PM. I'm happy to combine shipping to save you some cash.

2. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    Metalforce Convoy is the authentic product, not a KO.

Anything that doesn't sell goes on Ebay tomorrow. Good luck there, if not here. :) 

3. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Pm'ed. May want a Blackout, depending on shipping.